For Tony Stewart Fans

A

abooja

Just got this email...Tony thanks his fans, plus info on slashed prices on Tony merchandise.

BTW, the website is http://www.tonystewart.com

Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:31:53 -0700

Thanks to all my fans...

I want to thank you all for your support throughout this past year. Not only do I hear it at all the tracks, at the autograph sessions and fan club picnics, but see it in writing in all the cards and letters you've sent, and am kept informed of all the calls that come in to the offices in Indianapolis and Huntersville as well. This year the sales from the store in Indianapolis and from my website have been exceptionally high, and I want to show you my appreciation in a tangible way since responding to each and every card, letter or call is impossible. We're reducing prices on many of the products on the website just in time for your holiday purchases. And the team and I will continue to strive to make you proud as we do our best to gain a championship, whether it be this year or in the future! You're the best fans ever!

Tony

----------------------------------------

I think Tony’s idea was great, so I’ve been busy for days, sitting and marking down over 200 different items on the website! The reduced prices on Tony’s Top 20 list are just a small portion of the sale items, so check out all the others. I think you’ll be amazed! We’re calling this sale our “On-Line Warehouse Sale” as opposed to having the warehouse sale at the store in Indianapolis as many of you have asked about. This way everyone has an opportunity to take advantage of the sale—you don’t have to travel to Indiana to get the great bargains! And, on top of cheaper prices just in time for the holidays, we have two shipping specials valid through December 15th: one “surprise” day every month for the rest of the year in which UPS ground shipping is free for all orders placed on that unannounced day, and free UPS ground shipping for all orders over $100!! So many of you have already taken advantage of the free shipping, and I want to make sure you’re all aware of this special deal as you continue to shop for the holidays!

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to call and
pre-order the Great Pumpkin diecasts. We were pleasantly surprised to receive the Orange 1:24 Great Pumpkin this week, so we’ve been busy processing all your orders. And soon, hopefully, the Great Pumpkin youth and adult t-shirts and hats will be arriving, so keep watching the website for their arrival. We’re also getting many other new items---fleeces, the Atlanta Win Revell diecast which is one of the best 1:24’s this year, a great mailbox you can see on the website and call to pre-order, dog collars, leashes and toys that we’ve heard a lot of requests for over the years, and other items too numerous to list. Keep checking the “New Items” option on the website.

Two new features will soon be available to make holiday shopping less stressful. “My Wish List” will soon be available, and you’ll be able to e-mail all your family and friends those items you’d like to receive this season! We’ll automatically keep track of those items purchased from your list so you don’t get duplicates---unlike a wedding!! Also, a gift certificate for those hard-to-buy-for Tony Stewart fans will be available and redeemable on line soon—check it out in the near future.

I want to add my thanks to Tony’s for your support, not only for
purchasing from Tony’s own store and website but for all the comments and ideas you share with us. We may be few in number but we strive to ship promptly, offer the most competitive prices of the Nascar on-line stores, take your calls quickly and cheerfully, and most importantly, keep customer service first in mind. We’ll work hard to get your holiday purchases shipped as expeditiously as possible!

Cindi Findlay
True Speed Store Manager

Tony the Tiger is turning out to be just a big ***** cat!!:)

In a press release "Tony Stewart, driver of the Home Depot Pontiac in the Nascar Winston Cup Division sustained injuries to his right hand. He fractured 90% of all bones in his right hand after owner Joe Gibbs informed Tony of more strict company policy. In order to keep more accurate records of the hours Tony spends at Gibbs Racing, he was ordered to start punching a time clock. Obviously there was a misunderstanding."

from the Bumpdrafting Racing Journal

Would hate to see what happens when they tell him to "go on break".

Originally posted by paul
Would hate to see what happens when they tell him to "go on break".

You too funny Paul :D :D

Also, bump, that was a great one. :D :D

Thanks Abooja, I'll be over there in a few minutes :)
Bump- Too funny :)

Originally posted by mngopherguy
Thanks Abooja, I'll be over there in a few minutes :)

You're welcome, but I'm about to go to sleep...

:p

Back
Top Bottom