Forum Noob!

G

Gkunk79

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Guy, im 33, live in Texas, active duty army, and I love anything and everything racing. I'm a Stewart fan but don't hold that against me. Lol

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Guy, im 33, live in Texas, active duty army, and I love anything and everything racing. I'm a Stewart fan but don't hold that against me. Lol

:youliketh

Welcome Guy , didn't see this post over here . I'm old and it's all I can do to keep up with the Nascar posts . We can always use another Smoke fan , most of them are dying off :D (kidding) ,don't hestitate to throw some opinions around.

So Gkunk, how are you enjoying yourself so far?

I will piggy back off his thread and answer that for myself. :D I am personally loving the site. I'm on a couple other forums, and try to get the NASCAR talk going, but there are only a couple fans on them, and they don't follow it as passionately as I do, so stumbling across this forum was a breathe of fresh air! I enjoy back and forth banter with others about their driver, etc. I just need to figure out who's who and all the inside jokes. Lol

Loving the forum. Its nice to have a place where I can express my views on everything nascar, and have In depth conversation with people who like me dont think nascar is just a bunch of left turns!

Back
Top Bottom