Fox and Friends News this morning 4 Driver interviews

sdj

Just a race fan
They had a segment with Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney and Eric Jones and they talked to each about background where they started and the Dega race this weekend and had a show car in the background.

Pretty cool stuff, network needs to do more of this.

They had a segment with Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney and Eric Jones and they talked to each about background where they started and the Dega race this weekend and had a show car in the background.

As poor as the ratings have been you would think FOX and NBC would be featuring Nascar stories early and often in order to see if there is any interest to be stirred.

Okay, I don't watch any of the news channels and don't know anyone under 35 that isn't a co-worker, so I'm gonna ask stupid questions:

Does anyone in the younger generations watch the Fox News Channel?
Is anyone in the younger gens home when 'Fox and Friends' is on?

Okay, I don't watch any of the news channels and don't know anyone under 35 that isn't a co-worker, so I'm gonna ask stupid questions:

No. The best Fox News program in the 18-49 on Tuesday...Tucker Carlson with a 0.28. The best in the 18-34 was The Five with a 0.14. Both killed it in the 50+, but NASCAR already owns that anyways.

Good idea. Poor execution.

We watch FOX News in my house and I am 32, but I also know that I am in a rare group when it comes to that. I'm not an avid watcher by any means, but I use it as a means to stay up on things. A lot of times there is multiple new outlets or radio stations that they are doing promotion on during the day so maybe this one just happened to be willing to have the drivers on?

Here to serve.

latest

As poor as the ratings have been you would think FOX and NBC would be featuring Nascar stories early and often in order to see if there is any interest to be stirred.

Back in 2013, a few weeks before the NBC NASCAR deal was announced, I noticed MSNBC was suddenly airing NASCAR highlights and stuff on Morning Joe. That, to me, was a dead giveaway that NBC had landed NASCAR rights.

When NBC had NASCAR before, they has drivers come on Brian Williams and Lester Holt's MSNBC shows all the time.

The young are connected 24/7 via cell phones or smart watches. They don't need to go home except to get money from parents.

IMG_0006.JPG
Can't we all just get along?

Oh. Wrong guy from Los Angeles.

I see this as a natural fit to have Foxsports with NASCAR Race Hub and coverage, book these future stars of NASCAR on a FoxNews Channel morning show. I'm sure they are visiting many other media outlet programs as well.

Talladega is being shown on Fox.

This should surprise no one.

This is a good story.

I see this as a natural fit to have Foxsports with NASCAR Race Hub and coverage, book these future stars of NASCAR on a FoxNews Channel morning show. I'm sure they are visiting many other media outlet programs as well.

Talladega is being shown on Fox.

This should surprise no one.

This is a good story.

And no Kyle Busch in sight !! whats not to like ?

You mentioned Fox news ........... you should never mention Fox news :sne:

I have a young son (32)..... who feels the same as you.......

I hope 1 day you both have an earth shattering realization that you just might have been wrong all these years.......

:cheers:
Hey I could be praising them and just didn't want to get political outside the podium...of course if anyone looks in the podium I wasn't and never would.:p

Back
Top Bottom