Free Solo

Mr Excitement

Team Owner
Quite possibly the scariest and most intense things I've ever watched. If you've ever seen El Capitan in person you know what I mean. Just seeing it on the telly will give you an idea of how mindblowing it was what this guy was trying to accomplish. An absolutely amazing documentary and a must watch. It's playing on the Nation Geographic channel.

Last edited:
It's on my DVR. I've done a smidge of rock climbing. It is absolutely terrifying and not for me. Hanging on to the side of a cliff by my fingertips and toes with the dude belaying me screws around trying to light a cigarette in the wind. Nope.

It's on my DVR. I've done a smidge of rock climbing. It is absolutely terrifying and not for me. Hanging on to the side of a cliff by my fingertips and toes with the dude belaying me screws around trying to light a cigarette in the wind. Nope.

I think this is the most astonishing thing I've ever seen in my life. It's incredible to climb it with a rope, harnesses etc, but to do it solo is just out of this world. Seriously, it was hard to watch and a couple of times during watching it, it almost brought tears to my eyes. Alex is a straight up alien.

The single most incredible athletic feat ever. I've watched it 3 times LOL. My hands and feet were sweating just from watching.

Interesting..i'll have to check this out.

I did just watch a couple of documentaries on Netflix about Yosemite.

Valley Uprising and The Dawn Wall.

these people are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom