Freedom 500 Cleetus mcfarland

OK, is this for real? Spent several minutes researching. I could run over there for the race but I don't see anything about ticket information. Been to that track many times and the racing has always been good.

OK, is this for real? Spent several minutes researching. I could run over there for the race but I don't see anything about ticket information. Been to that track many times and the racing has always been good.
Looks like it’s just a PPV event. Their website has no details on tickets to the track.

this is so red neck.

Wish I knew how everyone was doing

It was great and place was packed, it was a madhouse.

Just watched the youtube vids I could find on this event.
Looked like a really cool time!!! I dont know much about Cleetus, but good job!!!!
It was weird seeing a stand full of fans with no masks.
Awesome seeing most of the drivers do burnouts after the race.

Meanwhile, in the pits at the Cleetus McFarland 500, a few of the cool kids have somehow gotten their Police Interceptor versions of the Crown Victoria through technical inspection.

And trading vax priority for political donations.
If you’re referencing the Publix “scandal”, that grocery chain was recommended by the FL Division of Emergency Management and FL’s Health Department. For what it’s worth, if you’ve spent any time in Florida, it seems like there is a Publix every 100 yards. They’re everywhere. It’s an obvious choice. While the Federal Govt was delayed in executing the pharmacy program, Florida struck a deal with their own private enterprise for vaccine distributions.

What ‘60 Minutes’ showed from the press conference was an awful example of journalism with intentionally edited pieces to match with a headline. The bolded words were all cut out of the video clip they shared.

EyNrXewXEAIaQQB

There are many examples of states that have absolutely botched this emergency. Florida really isn’t one.

Can't believe anyone anymore
You can always believe in yourself. If I listened to other people or the critics about certain race tracks and movies I would have lost out on what turned out to be some great races and movies that I enjoyed immensely.

If you’re referencing the Publix “scandal”, that grocery chain was recommended by the FL Division of Emergency Management and FL’s Health Department. For what it’s worth, if you’ve spent any time in Florida, it seems like there is a Publix every 100 yards. They’re everywhere. It’s an obvious choice. While the Federal Govt was delayed in executing the pharmacy program, Florida struck a deal with their own private enterprise for vaccine distributions.

What ‘60 Minutes’ showed from the press conference was an awful example of journalism with intentionally edited pieces to match with a headline. The bolded words were all cut out of the video clip they shared.

EyNrXewXEAIaQQB

There are many examples of states that have absolutely botched this emergency. Florida really isn’t one.
As Paul Harvey would say, "Now the rest of the story."

It's pretty simple. Florida is made up of 17% minorities but a very low percentage were vaccinated, so the CDC and FEMA who keeps track of states data added sites to those areas where there weren't any sites. DeSantis can keep his money and the work around to get vaccinations to everybody who wants one continues. We have a government now that is working.

It was entertaining for sure. And they had Larry McReynolds in the booth for commentary, which was a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom