French GP coverage

W

wipftm

What a great race. Pity that the world t.v. feed managed to miss nearly every pivotal moment of the race. Is it just me or was that the worst t.v. coverage ever. Also is there anybody else out there who thinks that Speed Channel does a good job, but please, please get rid of David Hobbs. He is so annoying.:mad:

David Hobbs is awesome.

The coverage was terrible. When Montoya pitted, why were the sticking with Schumacher out on the track? Would have been nice to see the pit stop.

Well we will have to agree to disagree when it comes to David Hobbs.;)

It would be nice if Speed could do the coverage themself instead of having to use the feed of the channel where they are at, it would make the races better if they could control the camera views.

That really got me PO'ed when the world TV feed was focusing on Allan McNish rather than Raikonnen going wide. Speed Channel really needs their own cameras. As for Hobbs, he's okay, but I really like how speed covers the races.

yeah, you could tell the announcers were so surprised...-theres Shumacher, wait, he's ahead of Raikonnen, how the hell did that happen?!? (not a direct quote..:))

I know for goodness sake it is pretty pitiful when the fan sitting watching the t.v. can tell that a pass for the lead has happened before the so called professional commentators call it.
However do not get me wrong, I am eternally grateful for Speed Channel's excellent efforts and continued F1 coverage of every race and qualifying live. ;)

Here in Canada we get double broadcasting from TSN and from Speedvision....and it DID show the overtaking of KIMI by Schumi...
It's intirely possible that the network you were watching filled that specific spot with a commercial

I was under the impression that there is one coverage which in turns is rebroadcasted to other networks. around the world...

Back
Top Bottom