Funny Cars Drafting in Vegas

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Our driver Jim Campbell had to do a little drafting this past weekend in Las Vegas when John Force stayed on the throttle a little to long and his car went left and changed lanes. What really sucks is that our early numbers up until Force hit the timing blocks showed that the car was going to run a low 3.90 which would have been a career best pass for our team. I'm sure glad that it was qualifying and Jim was a little late on the tree.:)

It's a minor miracle they didn't hit.

On another note, I've always wondered what would happen if you took a pro-stock or funny car and tried to make it turn on a NASCAR oval. Talk about more HP than you can use.

It's a minor miracle they didn't hit.

On another note, I've always wondered what would happen if you took a pro-stock or funny car and tried to make it turn on a NASCAR oval. Talk about more HP than you can use.
My motto is if you can still turn then you are not going fast enough.:D

Our driver Jim Campbell had to do a little drafting this past weekend in Las Vegas when John Force stayed on the throttle a little to long and his car went left and changed lanes. What really sucks is that our early numbers up until Force hit the timing blocks showed that the car was going to run a low 3.90 which would have been a career best pass for our team. I'm sure glad that it was qualifying and Jim was a little late on the tree.:)

I watched that on TV, HOLY ****! :eek: Glad it ended well and your driver had his head on for that.

Back
Top Bottom