Future Proofs Past

The Conspiracy conspiracy cause every freaking thing is a conspiracy and nothing is real but you.
Look around you even the birds flying around you are not real, they killed the real ones and replaced them with drones to track you.
They can even simulate droppings and target the undesirables for making trouble.

Even your TV screen is a giant camara recording you. A man's dog doesn't love him, he is just there for the meal. his wife or girlfriend is just there for the check, his mama is there for the tax deduction..........

You cant trust anybody they are all the deep state illuminatis out to gut you and remake you to suit their purposes.

The Conspiracy conspiracy cause every freaking thing is a conspiracy and nothing is real but you.
Look around you even the birds flying around you are not real, they killed the real ones and replaced them with drones to track you.
They can even simulate droppings and target the undesirables for making trouble.

Even your TV screen is a giant camara recording you. A man's dog doesn't love him, he is just there for the meal. his wife or girlfriend is just there for the check, his mama is there for the tax deduction..........

You cant trust anybody they are all the deep state illuminatis out to gut you and remake you to suit their purposes.
The paranoia people, scared of their own shadows.

The paranoia people, scared of their own shadows.
Yep and it is so pointless. No need to be afraid or worry about anything. I just put on a big piece of aluminuim foil on top of my big wide brimmed cowboy hat, along with the mirrored aviation glasses to throw off the bird watching drones.
Then I put the foil across the top of the truck and in the center caps, and finsh off with a phone and list the owner as Andy Marquis.

Yep and it is so pointless. No need to be afraid or worry about anything. I just put on a big piece of aluminuim foil on top of my big wide brimmed cowboy hat, along with the mirrored aviation glasses to throw off the bird watching drones.
Then I put the foil across the top of the truck and in the center caps, and finsh off with a phone and list the owner as Andy Marquis.
I put tinfoil under the brim and crown of my ball cap, spray some insulation foam in there and presto, instant protection from jewish space lasers. The insulation keeps the heat down when they zero in on my position. I think I can take a direct hit with no problem. Why I'm in cog nito with that set up.

I put tinfoil under the brim and crown of my ball cap, spray some insulation foam in there and presto, instant protection from jewish space lasers. The insulation keeps the heat down when they zero in on my position. I think I can take a direct hit with no problem. Why I'm in cog nito with that set up.
The body heat thing probably is one of the biggest conerns. If one could figure out Sasquatches migration they could leave food out to entice him into permanently living in the same area. His body heat would be a good diversion to throw off the body temp reading drones.

Yeah that Sach is really a problem for those Oregonians, around here Oklahoma with all of it's lakes we have a problem with lock neck monsters. As many sightings there have been it sounds like they have multiplied. Tell ya what though, I have my own story about that. My friend Bucky has a sister who likes to swim a lot. She's about 6'5 and most of it is neck. She has this funny way of dog paddeling with her neck stuck up real high, I think they are mistaking her for the lock necks. I can't say much about it though, my friends swear they have seen the lock necks and they are calling me one of those conspiriters.

Yeah that Sach is really a problem for those Oregonians, around here Oklahoma with all of it's lakes we have a problem with lock neck monsters. As many sightings there have been it sounds like they have multiplied. Tell ya what though, I have my own story about that. My friend Bucky has a sister who likes to swim a lot. She's about 6'5 and most of it is neck. She has this funny way of dog paddeling with her neck stuck up real high, I think they are mistaking her for the lock necks. I can't say much about it though, my friends swear they have seen the lock necks and they are calling me one of those conspiriters.
That is a tough one. If you caught her and took her to the taxidermist it would be a real PR nightmare.
Bucky would probably hate you too.

Thats is probably a key to Nessie's survival

A couple of questions for you, if that’s all right.

1. Who is the eye-roller with the smug, smirking, all-knowing smile in the bottom video?

2. The name Phil Godlewski appears in your signature line. Is that Qanon influencer and convicted sex offender Phil Godlewski or some other guy?

Your 💩 has moved beyond simply being annoying. You can run your Phil sig and post your political points and conspiracy theories in The Podium. Not up here.

Clean it up or someone else will do that for you.

Back
Top Bottom