FYI Intoxicate is now known as Curves

C

Curves

Thanks to the admin here!

Thanks for reading, now you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming :cool:

Curves, did you know that the Rippingtons did a song called Curves Ahead? Great song if you like jazz.

Retirement can't be too bad for Gordon when he sleeps next to Ingrid Vandebosch every night.

:D

What did you think about her haircut? It shocked me!

I'm not crazy about it. I think it makes her look older. I wish she'd grow it out again. She can afford those high falootin extensions. LOL ;) Although, she can pull off the short hair since she's so pretty already. :D

Here's a couple of pics from pit road at Watkins Glen - the day the race didn't happen!

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1012-1.jpg

Muggle - Be nice. We need all the Gordon fans here we can get. Don't mess it up. LOL :p

What did you think about her haircut? It shocked me!

I liked her better with long hair. Some girls look good with short hair, but she's not one of them. Her hair needed less work than Gordon's. I'm glad he finally got rid of that horrible mullet.

HMS has been on a hair fail trend lately.

Jeff: Mullet man
Jimmie: Head and beard mauled by clippers
Junior: Grizzly Adams
Mark: Pretty sad when the guy with the best haircut has the least amount of hair

I liked her better with long hair. Some girls look good with short hair, but she's not one of them. Her hair needed less work than Gordon's. I'm glad he finally got rid of that horrible mullet.

HMS has been on a hair fail trend lately.

Jeff: Mullet man
Jimmie: Head and beard mauled by clippers
Junior: Grizzly Adams
Mark: Pretty sad when the guy with the best haircut has the least amount of hair

I did notice that Jeff used some Just For Men to tame those grey pork chops!
Yeah I don't like her hair either. Katie Holmes pulled it off when she did it though.
Jimmie had that crazed Nick Nolte mug shot look early on in the year lol

How did MY post get turned into Ingrid's hair (which ever end it is on)?
:wacko:

At least you have a popular thread!!!!!

Awe I am not complaining, just giving Honcho crap ;)

So thanks for stopping by Curves' lil tavern. Being from a state that is tavernville not much I can do to surprise you...
I draw a mean beer though :cheers:

Awe I am not complaining, just giving Honcho crap ;)

So thanks for stopping by Curves' lil tavern. Being from a state that is tavernville not much I can do to surprise you...
I draw a mean beer though :cheers:

It helps when Gordons wife shows up dressed like that too.:eek::eek:

With a name like Curves maybe you should post a pic beside Ingrids long hair pic so we can vote... :growl:

Back
Top Bottom