GAINESCO/Bob Stallings suspending operations

Well that sucks to hear. I'm going to miss seeing that car on the track. Hopefully they come back strong next year, running more than just the endurance events too.

The Red Dragon was one of the more competitive cars in the series. I hope Gurney and Fogarty get rides somewhere, they are pretty good drivers.

It's bitter-sweet because it's not a Daytona Prototype, but it is a Pirelli World Challenge Car.

It's bitter-sweet because it's not a Daytona Prototype, but it is a Pirelli World Challenge Car.

Agreed but at least they will be participating at some level. Perhaps back to a Prototype in a few years

Like i said before, the team has zero funding. Bob stallings just runs it out his back pocket from his insurance agency. I give it 3 years to have enough funding for DP.

Like i said before, the team has zero funding. Bob stallings just runs it out his back pocket from his insurance agency. I give it 3 years to have enough funding for DP.
It'll be a P2 by then. It makes sense for them to stay out of IMSA until the DP is phased out after 2016.

I think Fogarty will be a contender. He'll be one of the most experienced drivers in class, for sure, so it'll be interesting to watch.

And that livery really does look good on any kind of car.

Back
Top Bottom