Gas!!!

Kroger is the only one around here that does that. If you spend $100 in a month you get 10 cents off per gallon --- but you must use it within 60 days. Otherwise, you get 3 cents off with a Kroger card.

Brookshires takes off $.03 a gallon if you have a B'shire card.

They actually have a few other promotions they do every now and then with it also. Like "double fuel perks" for a few weeks. Or they will do something like buy 4 kellogg's cereals today and get an extra 20 cents off. They always have the product on sale when they do that too.

I got 93 octane today for $2.35 a gallon. Still way too high in my opinion. They have us brainwashed in thinking it is now cheap. :)

I loved how gas prices have gone up everyday since after the election.

I didn't see that coming. :sarcasm:

George Bush influence anyone? :rolleyes:

I saw gas at $1.94 tonight.
:eek:
faint.gif

Where this is?

I might need to come fill up.

I seen a gas station for $2.29 i nearly made a U turn in the middle of the street when i seen it :p.
Everytime I go to Virginia, I think that but my gas tank is already full with gas that costs 20% more than what I'm seeing.

Everytime I go to Virginia, I think that but my gas tank is already full with gas that costs 20% more than what I'm seeing.

Whoa, you go to Virginia. I thought they had built a wall around Maryland to keep you in. I mean with all the griping about everything Maryland I'd have gone somewhere else by now.

I paid $3.64 to fill up my tank today. It took almost 11 gallons. The price was $1.99, but I had $1.65 discount in "fuel perks" so it was $0.349/gallon.

Whoa, you go to Virginia. I thought they had built a wall around Maryland to keep you in. I mean with all the griping about everything Maryland I'd have gone somewhere else by now.
andy's call-in reply: "It is much worse in virginia."

Shoot, Andy doesn't know how to cross the Potomac without getting wet. :)

Back
Top Bottom