Gateway Dirt 2021

StandOnIt

Farm Truck

Thursday & Friday Schedule

3 p.m. - On-Track Activity Begins (All Times Central)

- Super Late Model Hot Laps

- Midget Hot Laps

- Modified Hot Laps

4:40 p.m. - Qualifying Begins

- Super Late Models (2 Laps)

- Midgets (2 Laps)

- Modifieds (2 Laps)

6:10 p.m. - Opening Ceremonies

6:15 p.m. - Racing Begins

- Super Late Models Heats(Six Heats - 8 Laps Each)

- Midget Heats (Three Heats - 8 Laps Each)

- Super Late Model C-Main (10 Laps)

- Modified Heat Races (3 Heats - 8 Laps Each)

- Super Late Model B-Main (12 Laps)

- Midget B-Main (8 Laps)

- Modified B-Main (8 Laps)

9:40 p.m. - Feature Races

- Super Late Models (20 Laps - $5,000 to Win)

- Midgets (20 Laps - $3,000 to Win)

- Modifieds (20 Laps - $3,000 to Win)

First night, A feature midget results. Windom involved in a wreck the first lap finished 18th

1638502162836.png

Local guy Beason is from Broken Arrow, OK and someone to watch at the Chili Bowl

Last edited:
It's a better track for midgets than late models. Just had a spicy moment in the late model feature with the Tyler Carpenter blocking like crazy in lapped traffic, and RTJ and Sheppy got taken out while running second and third. RTJ didn't hold back in his interview.

Impressive run for modified / late model ace Nick Hoffman, even if he didn't hold on for the victory.

I would love for iRacing to scan this track. It'd be a nice complimentary track to the Chili Bowl track.

They sure have some characters giving interviews

Someone on Facebook pointed out the one late model driver is sponsored by his wife's only fans :lol2:

That midget race was absolutely insane!

The midgets put on by far the best racing on a track that size, and they're apparently not going to be back next year? Go figure.

The midgets put on by far the best racing on a track that size, and they're apparently not going to be back next year? Go figure.
I could see why though they said they sent out 80 invites and got 20 cars

I could see why though they said they sent out 80 invites and got 20 cars

They apparently invited a lot of drivers without steady midget rides, and could have done better with an open format. Though it certainly doesn't help that Kunz and most of the USAC teams aren't interested.

Think he has a shot when all the big dogs show up?

He finished sixth a couple years ago, can definitely put himself in contention.

Last edited:
They apparently invited a lot of drivers without steady midget rides, and could have done better with an open format. Though it certainly doesn't help that Kunz and most of the USAC teams aren't interested.

He finished sixth a couple years ago, can definitely put himself in contention.
Too close to the Chili Bowl and too little prize money. It cost a lot to go to Tulsa for a week

Too close to the Chili Bowl and too little prize money. It cost a lot to go to Tulsa for a week
That was my thought the USAC season just ended and they have to prep for the Chili Bowl, plus I bet a lot run the Tulsa Shoptout too

I don't see why not myself. So what if they have to invite a hundred to get 20, I think it would get easier if they had it every year.
Heck the midgets don't even really tear the stuff up

Back
Top Bottom