GBFC Meeting

If he posts his I'll post mine!!!! ;) But then again kat's seen it---so it would just bore her!---right Kat

That's funny cause him and I were actually discussing him posting a picture tonight...weren't we dear?

Come on 97---it's not that hard to post a pic! I'm sure alot of people on here can help!!!! Hey wait I know how---so just ask :)

Ladies...Ladies...I give! you want a picture here it is:

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 141
Clark love please! I was only joking that pic was supposed to be for only you and I!!! :unsure:

Okay that's it ya wanna see 97 naked????

Oh yes I will!!!! :D

Oh now Flametamer show's up!!!! :p Nice pic Dee---now go kill 97!!! :lol: Or just -no never mind your a women you know what to do!!! :lol: :p

I need soemthign from Sam or maj or soemone saying I won't be put in the corner for posting it...
Oh hell it will be worth it!

Oh shady you don't understand that would be ALOT of cropping!!! :lol: :p

uuummm with this bag passing going on---I'm off to bed! see you tomm. 97 B)

Originally posted by 97forever@Feb 2 2004, 11:46 PM
Honey...you are going to beat me and Bow to the corner after all.... :eek: :eek:
I dont think so I think I am jsut defending myself I think the gals on here will stick up for me. Won't ya guys? ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Feb 2 2004, 11:49 PM
Night gang, I am out of here too folks! :cheers: :cheers:
CHICKEN!!!

Attachments

• Cartoon_chicken_dancinh.gif
    Cartoon_chicken_dancinh.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 163
No, I guess she chickened out. She could always email me the pic so I could make sure it was okay to post. I could even do some necessary "cropping" to make it a postable pic. Dee, just a suggestion........... ;) Just remember - Bald is beautiful! :D

Originally posted by kat2220@Feb 2 2004, 09:25 PM
Where the hey is everybody? Even the Prez isn't posting and I miss my other home!
What other home are you missing, kat? :huh:

Originally posted by majestyx@Feb 3 2004, 10:56 AM
No, I guess she chickened out. She could always email me the pic so I could make sure it was okay to post. I could even do some necessary "cropping" to make it a postable pic. Dee, just a suggestion........... ;) Just remember - Bald is beautiful! :D
I will keep that in mind Maj. Right now I am still weighing my options. And I like making him sweat. :p It's very sexy when he is sweaty...like in the pic....oh well I better stop. ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Feb 3 2004, 05:09 PM
Yes you better hon! ;)

Ok...I am here at last----where is everyone now? :wacko:
I better what love? Post the picture? :lol: :p

Originally posted by DeeDee+Feb 3 2004, 07:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Feb 3 2004, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Feb 3 2004, 05:09 PM
Yes you better hon! ;)

Ok...I am here at last----where is everyone now? :wacko:
I better what love? Post the picture? :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
Yes, Dee. I think that was exactly what he was saying! :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: Caught you guys again didnt I? For VAMPIRESSES ya'll are getting sloppy! Must be my Blade the vampire slayer eye-cam! ;)

Naw, we usually just do these things right out in the open. Ya'll usually don't catch on in time anyways! And, I can always pull out one of these....................

Attachments

• whoop_ass_can.gif
    whoop_ass_can.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom