General Chit Chat?

P

pbunch

You folks must really be bored,Is there a road race this weekend,or what?I just sneeked out of the bedroom,And found something else to do.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
You folks must really be bored,Is there a road race this weekend,or what?I just sneeked out of the bedroom,And found something else to do.:p

Bad Kitty says,

Kat,How have you been?I have had one Heck of a week.I could not sleep,And came to check out my racing freinds.:)

pbunch
you snuck out of the bedroom, your lucky MRS PBUNCH didn't catch you sneaking out, hahahahaha:D :satisfied :satisfied

CutiePie the bedroom use to be a place of special events,But now the 2 cats,and dogs have roosted in there,And taken it over.My big dog even has her own pillow,And the cats well you know cats,they are setting up a terrorist strike on the dogs,I just know when its going to happen,And not sure I want to be there. :D

CutiePie the bedroom use to be a place of special events,But now the 2 cats,and dogs have roosted in there,And taken it over.My big dog even has her own pillow,And the cats well you know cats,they are setting up a terrorist strike on the dogs,I just know when its going to happen,And not sure I want to be there. :D

Kittys don't do THAT...............

sounds like our house.................with 3 dogs.......1 big and 2 small chihauhaua's...which take over the bed, pillows, whatever they want...kitty's stay away cause they get chased away..............:)

Back
Top Bottom