Get well Chocolate

Yikes. Time to put on the cancer boxing gloves. Go get em Choc.

Glad they caught it early and it sounds positive for beating it.

I can't stress enough to get a colonoscopy. My brother was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer at age 41. He seems to be doing well now but after seeing what he had to go through I can't imagine why anyone would put off having one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Once every 5 years for me since my mom had a small bit of colon cancer a long time ago and was treated so I am considered a higher risk being her son. Lucky me. But I've had it done many times and so far I'm good.

Totally agree with the above statements but the "formula" is much better tasting than it was 20 or so years ago.

Protip: Just remember to ask them to use the correct instrument if you are getting an oral endoscopy.

You want a doctor that uses the correct tools for the job. Avoid the ones that do both the colonoscopy and endoscopies with the same tool kit.

Protip: Just remember to ask them to use the correct instrument if you are getting an oral endoscopy.

You want a doctor that uses the correct tools for the job. Avoid the ones that do both the colonoscopy and endoscopies with the same tool kit.
yum

Thats funny because I got both at the same time....... wait

Back
Top Bottom