Getting so excited!

Okay some new pictures of my little man!

Here's what Santa brought me! Isn't he cute!

Attachments

• stockingbaby.jpg
    stockingbaby.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 156
Bright eyed for Mama!

Attachments

• preston1-6 (640 x 512).jpg
    preston1-6 (640 x 512).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 176
One more LOL My guys both asleep on me. LOL

Attachments

• sleeping babies (2) (600 x 480).jpg
    sleeping babies (2) (600 x 480).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 189
DeeDee, I'm so envious of you. What a little darling. You do know that he should be pampered and spoiled rotten don't you? :)

Ya'll will probably get sick of all my pictures, LOL. He is so precious and a such a good baby. He went to a sitter today for the first time. I went back to work about a week and a half ago, but he went with me. He was great but the girls at the office wouldn't leave him alone so I felt like I wasn't really getting anything done. Anyway I pick him up at the sitter (4 hours away from him and I was going insane), she seems to think he's a little spoiled, something about how he doesn't sleep unless he's being held. Nothing wrong with that, I just can't put the little guy down.

Awwwwww He's so adorable! I wouldn't want to stop holding him either!! We'll never get sick of pics, Dee!!! Keep 'em coming!!! :)

.... she seems to think he's a little spoiled, something about how he doesn't sleep unless he's being held. Nothing wrong with that, I just can't put the little guy down.

Hey Dee!

Did I tell you about this problem I have been having with sleeping? :D

I caught the pictures here and on the other site.
He is really a cutie and I it is good to see you so happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom