Go Kyle!!!!

P

pettyfan4life

I am glade to see you show people you ain't no old fart and scared to bumb no more!!

Me too i think if Kyle would have gotten his lap back he would have been a top 10 car but we will never know now!!

Yeah bump Jeff because he did not let Kyle get his lap back. The leader should never just give someone their lap back. Kyle had no reason to be pissed over it.

Also on that final caution i belive Kyle did get passed Gordon and Nascar dident let him Am I the only one that thought that?

I can understand Kyle being ticked and I can understand JG not letting him get his lap back. Was nice to see he slowed to let him go by on restart but it almost bit JG.

Thats racin...Kyle wanted his lap back and Jeff wouldnt give it too him. Hate to see it happen but that is the way it go's. Kyle sure was mad at Jeff though, maybe a little too mad...

I don't get it why drivers let others back on the lead lap but others they won't.

Its like Awsome Bill said Thats Racin. I still think Kyle could of been a top 10 car. Possiable a top 5 but manly a top 10

Originally posted by 66mustang
I don't get it why drivers let others back on the lead lap but others they won't.

Well the case usually is that The leader wont let a certain someone back on the lead lap because he may think that that driver may have a shot at beating him. Now Kyle didnt have a car to win, but the reason that Jeff really couldnt let Kyle back on the lead lap (at least one of the times) was that Rusty was right there and Gordon was risking getting passed. SO its the leaders call on who gets it back and who doesnt, usually depending on how good/bad of a car the lapped driver has.

That was the second time after the whole thign started. Jeff was in no harm to get passed bc the others slowed as well.
I agree that kyle did get his lap back in the last yellow but for somereason NASCAR did nothink so but they are the boss so you got to listen to them.

I read over at a PE board that Kyle's crew and Pattie Petty all went over to Jeffs pits and told them what they thoguht. man i wish they would have had a TV camera on that.

Back
Top Bottom