Go Kyle!

Can’t imagine why anyone with FORD in their name is a TRD fan? Traitor.....
For whatever reason, he's been spamming the board with it for a few days now. I don't get it either...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191027-093346_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191027-093346_Chrome.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 173
Somebody here has to understand what is happening right? Lol....I think @Revman is the only one who gets it lol

Since I can't decide who my new favorite driver should be, I'll just root for all the ones I like.

Go Kevin!
Go Aric!
Go Clint!
Go Daniel!
Go Blaney!
Go Joey!
Go Chase!

Victim Kyle

Can't find a good replay of it that goes back far enough, but I thought it did look a little dive bomby by Almirola from what I saw, Kyle wasn't smart about it of course, he gets easily triggered when his car isn't good and he's losing spots. Typical Kyle.

Pit Lizard rumor mill ...

O boy so it was Kyle....uffda I dunno why I feel bad for him...probably because I want him to have a good relationship with Brexton and divorces can be really hard on children :(

So did FordRacing lose a bet to someone on here or is he given up being a competent member of this board by spamming it up? Or am I missing out on a joke?

Everyone I cheer for losses... the Toyotas have been kicking everybody's ass this year so I wanted to make sure I cheer for them... because you know people's performances are based directly off of how I feel... and since you can't hear me right now I'm joking, it's all a joke... plus I wanted to work people up.

Everyone I cheer for losses... the Toyotas have been kicking everybody's ass this year so I wanted to make sure I cheer for them... because you know people's performances are based directly off of how I feel... and since you can't hear me right now I'm joking, it's all a joke... plus I wanted to work people up.
DEFINITELY jump on the TRD bandwagon then. I will help for good measure since my guy is out....

You haven't been secretly pulling for Natalie Decker, have you? That might explain some things...

You haven't been secretly pulling for Natalie Decker, have you? That might explain some things...

Lol.....funny thing is around maybe 12-13 years ago I'm 99% sure I saw her at the indoor go kart track in Minneapolis...she would of been around 9-10 and I was maybe 20-21ish. I whooped her butt on the track and her dad or coach or whoever was there really drilling her with advice...lol I cursed her that day

Back
Top Bottom