Goings on, lots of goings on!!!

Best of luck with the surgery, Lisa. I know a lot of folks who have had it done and all are glad they did. Stick with the rehab regimen even if there is a little discomfort as the payoff is huge!! Thinking about you, Kiddo!!

Best of luck with the surgery, Lisa. I know a lot of folks who have had it done and all are glad they did. Stick with the rehab regimen even if there is a little discomfort as the payoff is huge!! Thinking about you, Kiddo!!
Thank you. I'm starting to get nervous.

I'd be concerned if you were not nervous but this type of surgery has come a long way and been completed successfully. You will be fine. Looking forward to a running commentary on the improvement.

I'd be concerned if you were not nervous but this type of surgery has come a long way and been completed successfully. You will be fine. Looking forward to a running commentary on the improvement.

I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. Early morning for me.

20200716_073057.jpg

They have advertisements on the radio here for something called Nano Knee.
I’ll prolly be there some day. I’ve already had three knee surgeries, two on one knee, one on the other.
Best wishes for a quick recovery, Lisa. Rehab is a big part of knee surgery. Like TRL said, behave and do everything the physical therapist tells you to do.

They have advertisements on the radio here for something called Nano Knee.
I’ll prolly be there some day. I’ve already had three knee surgeries, two on one knee, one on the other.
Best wishes for a quick recovery, Lisa. Rehab is a big part of knee surgery. Like TRL said, behave and do everything the physical therapist tells you to do.

I'll work really hard, Mr BobbyFord, I promise. I've got more weight to lose and I can't unless I can actually move around.

They've got me up and to the bathroom. I did exactly what the PT said and I did really well. I'm proud of myself.

My right knee is next, whenever that is.

rsz_20200716_175645 (1).jpg

The thing that is round with green writing, is part of a pump which sends a numbing medicine to a nerve in my leg, associated with the incision area.

Whew, long sentence.

With all the gimmicks on your leg it looks like a patchwork quilt. You sound in good spirits. Hope all is well and recovery shift.

Howzit going , Lisa? Sounds as if the rehab is working and with the extra trim on the walker you'll be the envy of the street. Good luck during rehab. I've been told it isn't comfy but yields BIG results.

Howzit going , Lisa? Sounds as if the rehab is working and with the extra trim on the walker you'll be the envy of the street. Good luck during rehab. I've been told it isn't comfy but yields BIG results.

Hi Whizzer!!!!!!

I had a really rough day yesterday. My knee was sooooooo stiff and he pushed and pushed on it. I cried out. I was miserable. I need to work more on my stretching exercises so I'll be sure to do that from now on.

Good to know you recognize that you need to stretch. The people I know, and at my age I know a bunch of them, who have had knee replacements all say the same thing. The rehab has good days and bad days but you gotta push through the bad days to get to the good days. You'll be okay.

Good to know you recognize that you need to stretch. The people I know, and at my age I know a bunch of them, who have had knee replacements all say the same thing. The rehab has good days and bad days but you gotta push through the bad days to get to the good days. You'll be okay.
Right now, the stretching part is harder for me than the strengthening part. All my strengthening exercises I'm being told, keep going you're doing great.

I'll just keep up the good fight.

Back
Top Bottom