gol dern wimmer

71Fan

Well shucks, that's racin.

All the best to Scott and the Siemens' Dodge....

grubba grubba grubba :( :( :( :( :( :(

Its Bristol, Maybe than can get an good finish out of it instead of tearin up a car...

Scott Wimmer really has a chance to shine tonight. His BIO (Wimmer) is fairly impressive. Another short track star from up in Cheesehead country in a Bill Davis car is bound to do well at Bristol. Had it not been for a certain Buschwacker, he would have notched his first Busch win yesterday.

Ya don't win ASA races in home-made cars in yer rookie season if ya ain't got at least a little bit talent. If he can keep the car at least semi-clean I be expecting a dern good run for the kid.

Not sure what happened to the 71 but to me the motor sounded just a little sour like that timing was off half a click or an exhaust valve was sticking. Needless to say, I'm bummed. And it was Wimmer's good run that put the 71 out of the race so the gol dern kid best be making the best out of it or he's really gonna peese meeee off!!!!!!!!:D

Hehe...he was pretty nice to Spencer there at the end wasn't he?

Lap, the term is "rattle his CAGE". They don't use keys to start the cars.

i know that done use keys.......they have them switches in there.......i just was not thinking right when i typed that in.

Back
Top Bottom