GOLLUM UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the updates. Gollum and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

bump...wanted to keep this up at the top so no one would forget....hope all is well

I spoke with Gollum's son last night, and altho he is still critical, there are signs of improvement. He is apparantly trying to fight the respirator to breathe on his own and they have turned it down to let him rest and breathe more naturally.
Keep the healing thoughts and prayer chain going!

Thanks for the update, kat. Keeping all the good thoughts and prayers heading his way!

Thanks for the news, kat. Although it is not the greatest, it is heartening to hear that improvement is there.

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for him and the family.

Thoughts and prayers. I have an idea what he is going through.

Unfortuately, Ive had to watch someone I love go through it too. Please, rest and get stronger Gollum.

yea I was suprised to get a call from kat :p

Not much has changed. he is till he same.

anyone heard anything lately? its been awhile since this has been updated.

there is no real big change. Its a wating game now.

He is on a Beathing machine, heart machin, and Kidney dialises. The Kidneys are the main worrie right now. We have to wait for them to see hw that do before we can decide anything about a heart transplant.

Thanks Nascarwoman.

Prayers and thoughts are with Gollum and family. God bless.

I don't know if I should post this or not. But TNBurtonfan and the others posts at another board where I'm at. And her nephew just informed us today that Gollum has sadly passed away. May he rest in peace with his Savior. :( Keep them in your prayers please

He really missed his dear wife.

Hopefully, he will share joy with her in heaven.

Rest in peace

I am deeply saddened to hear the news. He was greatly loved in his life and is resting peacefully in Heaven with his late wife and brothers. GOD BLESS his surviving family and friends.

Attachments

• deepest_sympathy_md_wht.gif
    deepest_sympathy_md_wht.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 218
Thoughts and prayers go to his friends and family. Rest in peace, Gollum!

My condolences go out to Gollum's family. Very sad news.

Freddie is no longer in pain. He was loved by alot of people here on earth and will be miss by all who knew him but he is now with Tammie (his wife), our mother, and the lord and savior JESUS CHRIST. Thank you for all your prayers. God did heal Freddie. Now he has a brand new body. Keep Spok4 and his sister in your prayers. Gollum loved you all.....

Sure will miss you big brother,,,,,

DE and I send our condolences to Gollum's family......it is a sad day, we were truly saddened to hear that, but he is with God and his wife now...may he rest in peace...

My thoughts and prayers for Gollum's family. He was a big part of our family here at r-f. Though we will miss him, we can take comfort in the fact that he no longer suffers and has been reunited with Tammy.

Farewell, my friend, rest peacefully.

So sorry to hear of Gollum's passing. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Our beloved Gollum was laid to rest today beside his lovely wife Tammie. Their bodies may be beneath the earth but I believe they are standing hand in hand looking into the face of Jesus Christ himself.

Put in a good word for us poor souls down here Gollum... :wink: :wink:

May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family .

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family TNTBurtonfan.

sorry to hear about gollum hope the family will be allright
thoughts and prayers go out to them

I was fortunate enough to speak with Gollum's son for a long while this evening and he sends his thanks to you all for your kindness, thoughts and prayers.
Freddie is at Peace and reunited with Tammie and his beloved Lord.
A friend from another board sent me the following and I relay it to all Gollum's family, friends and each of you.

RIP Gollum, May your soul find peace and happiness without pain dear man!

I commend you, my dear Gollum to almighty God, and entrust you to your Creator. May you rest in the arms of the Lord who formed you from the dust of the earth.
May holy Mary, the angels and all the saints welcome you now that you have gone forth from this life.
May Christ who was crucified for you, bring you freedom and peace.
May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.
May Christ, the true Shepherd, embrace you as one of his flock.
May he forgive all your sins, and set you among those he has chosen.
May you see your Redeemer face to face, and enjoy the vision of God forever.

I Love you Freddie and you were a dear friend here on Earth and in my life.

Thank-you Kat from the bottom of my heart. That poem is very comforting. And I want to tell each of you that had Freddie in their thoughts and prayers THANK-YOU. Freddie spent many hours on this board and had made some very dear friends. I know his passing left a huge void here that will never be filled.

So I'll end this post by using one of Freddie's favorite sayings..

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER....................

I feel blessed to have been able to call him friend, and thank you for your kind words TNBurtonFan. I promise I'll keep in touch and please give Spok4 my best.

I regret not being on this board for over 6 months, Gollum was a cool guy and I loved reading his posts....I'll miss him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom