Good Laugh!

S

sgbg88

Found this on Racingmilestones.com. I love this mag. and hope to have my subscription soon. Only bad thing this didn't have anything on Jimmy Spencer!:p

NASCAAAAAH in New Hampshaaaaah
Gotta love that racin' at New Hampshaaaaah. I ain't seen so much yeller since my last dentist appointment.
Hey ever'body, what's happenin'? ("What's Happenin'" was one of my fav-o-rite shows of all time, and that feller Rerun and I have the same build).

Anywho, let's talk racin'.....

*What's up with this "Golden Benny" award thingy? Good gosh o'mighty, can we please spend the prerace talkin' about racin' instead of havin' the broadcasters promotin' themselves with some goofy award? These announcers oughta be wearin' shirts that say "Remember fans, it's all about us!!! We the man!!!"

The award itself is goofy, too... they didn't even get that right. Y'all notice it's a golden feller with six tires stacked up to his chest? Don't they realize for six tires stacked to only reach a fellers chest he'd have to be 9 dern feet tall? Ugh.

*While I'm on them boys, here's a coupla other things.... Firstly - Don't do interviews while the boys is bein' carted around the track. They do that so the drivers can wave to fans and the fans can make eye contact with their favorite drivers. If you got the drivers turned the wrong way and talkin' to you, ya done stole that opportunity and the entire purpose behind doin' the tours around the track in the first place. Oh, I fergot, it's all about you guys, not the fans. Secondly - Please don't ever wear that orange shirt again, Benny. Fer a while there, I thought it was the "Great Pumpkin." Then, late in the race, Benny done gone on the grandstand roof and I swear folks thought the sun was risin' fer the second time Sundee.

*Loved that interview with Robby Gordon where they asked him to describe his season in one word. He said: "No luck." We ain't never said these fellers were brain surgeons.

*If somebody can invent soft walls and fancy safety devices, ya wonder if somebody could invent somethin' to open Bill Weber's eyes when he talks? Maybe they just set him up in the sun every week or somethin'.

*I think Kenny Wallace, Hank Parker Jr. and Elliott Sadler is perfect choices fer them commercials where they take on huge professional rasslers. Afterall, they's used to gettin' beatin' badly.

*Don't ya reckon the pace car drivers oughta be wearin' helmets and HANS devices? Afterall, fellers like John Andretti and Casey Atwood is on the track at the same time quite often, and ya never know.

*Hey, did y'all see the nice shot of Ken Schrader flippin' the ignition switch before the race? His car started right up, and that marked the first good thing to happen to him all season.

*Nice to see NASCAR finally figured out a way to ensure passin' at New Hampshire. Just let Mike Skinner start at the front of the pack and just watch'm all go by.

*I swear, Joe Nemechek has hit more walls lately than Sherman Williams.

*Lastly... Shore wish the drivers and announcers would stop bitchin' about the track. Outta 43 guys racin', ain't but a few slid up and slammed the wall. If the rest of the fellers didn't wreck, how could it be the track's fault when a particular driver does?

You can write Cuzzin Fudd - and he'll get back to you - at [email protected]

Originally posted by paul
He's an AOL user.

Nuff said.

Low blow Paul!!:D But I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sgbg......since they had nothing bout my guy Jimmy why did you read it?:D

Hey can't help the aol thing, he'll learn the hard way! I just loved the stuff he wrote. I really like the Mike Skinner comment.:p

Just reading to see if there was any Spencer digs in there! Guess he thought Jimmy needed a break! A snack break:p He probably wrote this at the doughtnut shop with Jimmy helping him. lol

LOL sgbg88. Jimmy could sure use a can of slim fast or a jenny craig bar. O wait his new sponser could be Slim Fast. lol

Low blow Paul. I am an AOL user. Not particularly proud of it or nothin', but I am. I like it a lot better than I did MSN or AT&T. I kept getting booted off of those, and AT&T kept screwing up my automatic billing deal.

Yeah, that "B-B-B-Benny and the Pits" segment is a little annoying. Hey here's an idea, let's run 50 commercials during the pre-race show so we can actually see the race!

Back
Top Bottom