Good Morning!

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
God Morning all. It is 55 rainy degrees here in cheeseheadland. Hopefully the rain will clear and the sun come out. Today's projected high is 65. Time to make a pot of chile, put the tea kettle on and read the paper. Only 4 more hours till race time. :D

Morning back at yea.....clear and warm here in southern nevada. Being that I really enjoy the shorts and semi-shorts I be looking forward with anticipation.

Oh yea, raceday. I'm about to head off to the Titans-Browns game then come home and watch it on tape.:D Dover usually has some really good racing. And with the softer tire I think it will be exceptually good.

Hope everybody has a great day and we have a safe race.:leap:

Good morning, its about 42 degrees here in Colorado. Trying to kill time till 11:00.

"Hey Nascar Woman" We had a BLAST last weekend with the cheeseheadland football fans at the Superdome & especially Bourban Street afterward!!!! :beerchug The Packer Fans were really awesome to party with--they were great sports thru the whole game. I even wore a "cheesehead" for a while**(But, they also wore a little black & gold) :jumping: : I even came home with Green & Gold Mardi Gras Beads!!?? :confused: It is a beautiful day here in North Louisiana!!!! Who Dat Say They Gonna Beat Rusty???**** :fro:

It is HOT here in north La. I don't know the temp, but it is very warm for the end of Sept.

nascarwoman,
Good mornin' from the sunshine state, though it's now setting in the west. Looks like a lobster dinner in the future, you gonna need a coupon?

Hey Wal, yah, I'm thinking i could use that coupon . the flames on that 24 car burned my driver's butt. This is one unhappy nascarwoman. :( But, if I look at the bright side, I still have 8 races to go. I'm praying hard for some great luck for the 24. Just incase this doesn't work, keep that coupon handy. ;)

I thought they picked up the sidewalks by now? Prayin's good, but for the Winston Cup? Well, I'll start a search for the best coupons I can find for ya' 'n remember don't put no butter on them burns. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom