Grammy Awards

The song isn't even written by her. She was emotional and I know she's been through hell, but legendary?

She seem more angry than anything.

There is a fine line in music between shouting and being lyrical on point. Not taking anything away from what she went through personally but I think that has more to do with the reception she had than the actual song.

I don't have a problem with the movies and music that is being produced these days even though I enjoy very little of it. I realize that its the younger generations time to enjoy what they like just like I enjoyed what I liked when I was growing up. It's the way the world is suppose to work. But, if fans don't put their foot down about all of the political views during the awards shows then it is only going to get worse and worse until its out of control. I watch very few awards shows anymore...but when I do and when something political comes on I just use that time to get a snack. I'm finding myself snacking more and more during any of the shows these days. The same thing is happening with all of the late night talk shows.

Oh yeah as each generation has time in the musical sunshine and then passes the torch off to the next. I really liked my time and listen to all types of music from blues, jazz, prog rock, classic rock and even gone back before my time and listen to big band and swing music and Frank Sinatra.

Oh yeah as each generation has time in the musical sunshine and then passes the torch off to the next. I really liked my time and listen to all types of music from blues, jazz, prog rock, classic rock and even gone back before my time and listen to big band and swing music and Frank Sinatra.
Big band is awesome, grew up listening to my dad play swing and big band music all the time. Nothing like some good Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey or Count Basi.

I tend to like more alternative bands. Aren't many left nowadays, they call themselves rock bands now.

I still love me some Duran Duran though. They are still making new music, good stuff.

I tend to like more alternative bands. Aren't many left nowadays, they call themselves rock bands now.

I still love me some Duran Duran though. They are still making new music, good stuff.
Alternative has changed quite a bit. I still like it, though.

I like every type of music. Everything from movie soundtracks to hard rock. Big band/jazz/blues is awesome music.

Back
Top Bottom