Grand-Am at the Brickyard

It's been pretty disaappointing so far. Hopefully the last 56 mins kind of makes up for some of it. 99 is behind the wall so my enthusiasm is pretty low. Can't wait for the ARCA race at IRP.

That was pretty bad....Ganassi pulling the same sh*t they always do when that 02 is on track and the points are close.

Got home from work and only caught the last few minutes of the race. It sounded like Montoya took out the points leader. I didn't see a replay. Was it on purpose, a racing incident, or an angry reaction?

Got home from work and only caught the last few minutes of the race. It sounded like Montoya took out the points leader. I didn't see a replay. Was it on purpose, a racing incident, or an angry reaction?

I don't think the incident with Dalziel was on purpose but IMO it was a pretty crap move. He ran him pretty hard and again IMO only it was a pretty late move. He got together with another guy previously and I thought both incidents were avoidable contact. That's the way Ganassi races over there though so I'm not surprised. Juan Montoya shouldn't be out there to decide a championship. The 01 also had a incident with a GT car. Not a good race, Glen is next though. Hopefully the 99 gets the bugs out of that car.

Thanks for the info. I've seen Montoya do some impressive runs in GranAm and I've seen him push cars out of his way too. He has nothing to loose in GrandAm (except respect).

Thanks for the info. I've seen Montoya do some impressive runs in GranAm and I've seen him push cars out of his way too. He has nothing to loose in GrandAm (except respect).
I don't think he has any of that to lose, either.

Back
Top Bottom