Grand American Roadster Show @Pomona 2015

N

Naz

IMG_0351xx.jpg
IMG_0352xx.jpg
IMG_0353xx.jpg
IMG_0354xx.jpg
IMG_0355xx.jpg

Heres some of the great cars that were there........

yes those are brake calipers that be engraved.....cause low riders get a lil higher:punkrocke
IMG_0357xx.jpg
IMG_0358xx.jpg
IMG_0359xx.jpg
IMG_0360xx.jpg
IMG_0363xx.jpg
IMG_0364xx.jpg
IMG_0365xxx.jpg
IMG_0366xx.jpg

Reactions: Pat
IMG_0385xxx.jpg

IMG_0369xx.jpg
IMG_0370xx.jpg
IMG_0372xx.jpg
IMG_0373xx.jpg
IMG_0377xx.jpg
IMG_0378xx.jpg
few more need to shrink my pic's down they are huge....3088x2026

damn putt the 57 twice......oh well..........a guy there told me that the paint for this car was 500 a pint......

have a bunch more need to shrink them down to size.....:punkrocke

IMG_0417pp.jpg
IMG_0418xx.jpg

Nice cars but I'll bet none of them ever get driven :)
I was there too, and most of them don't. I did run into a guy that had a "40 Ford convertible that was in one of the buildings where all the HIGH DOLLAR cars are on display. He had a $89k for sale sign on it and he drove it from Nevada. He's one of the rare ones.

I was there too, and most of them don't. I did run into a guy that had a "40 Ford convertible that was in one of the buildings where all the HIGH DOLLAR cars are on display. He had a $89k for sale sign on it and he drove it from Nevada. He's one of the rare ones.

You were wow what a koinkodink!!!!!! Yeppers I bet theres not more than 10 that had cars in the buildings that were driven if even that number......These cars are the best of the best and all show cars and not daily drivers.....

You were wow what a koinkodink!!!!!! Yeppers I bet theres not more than 10 that had cars in the buildings that were driven if even that number......These cars are the best of the best and all show cars and not daily drivers.....
For a little while :jamming:

We call cars like that Picassos. They're like old paintings; you can look at them but you can't drive them. ;)

That's a good name for them I have always heard Trailer Queens.....I would be scared chitless to drive some of tem cars on the street one tiny pebble mess up a 50K paint job.....Its a shame they are not driven though.....

That's a good name for them I have always heard Trailer Queens.....I would be scared chitless to drive some of tem cars on the street one tiny pebble mess up a 50K paint job.....Its a shame they are not driven though.....
Yeah, I hear ya. Crazy money in those cars. I'd never build a car that I couldn't drive. If I stick a bunch of horsepower in something, you can bet that I'll be sideways, roasting tires. :D

faint.gif
Yeah, I hear ya. Crazy money in those cars. I'd never build a car that I couldn't drive. If I stick a bunch of horsepower in something, you can bet that I'll be sideways, roasting tires. :D

Yep same here fertrue!!!! Lots of these owners of these cars collect these cars like I do die cast ......Did you watch Barrett Jackson?? Ron Pratts daily driver was that Nomad Vet......Least he said it was his daily driver I wonder how many others of his cars did he drive......still can't believe he sold al his cars.....
faint.gif
178643_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

I see your in So Cal where abouts??? Me and Haywired are also in So Cal Haywired lives in Glendora and I livein Pico Rivera.....Glendora is close to the 605/210 freeways and me 5/605 area....

Last edited by a moderator:
I see your in So Cal where abouts??? Me and Haywired are also in So Cal Haywired lives in Glendora and I livein Pico Rivera.....Glendora is close to the 605/210 freeways and me 5/605 area....
I'm in Chatsworth. Northwest San Fernando Valley.
I watched Barrett Jackson a few days ago. It's hard to see all of those beautiful cars that I can't afford :(

I'm in Chatsworth. Northwest San Fernando Valley.
I watched Barrett Jackson a few days ago. It's hard to see all of those beautiful cars that I can't afford :(

Yeah just like this Roadster Show all dream cars....I always watch Barrett Jackson just to see those cars.They are amazing cars for the most part its just nuts to watch them peeps throwing thousands of dalla around like its Monopoly Money.....

I know Chatsworth very well. I drove trucks for some years and part of my route included Chatsworth I covered from Glendale to Santa Barbara and some times up to San Luis Obispo.....

who is that???? Leon Russell,Buffalo Bill??? Do we know him??? The band really kicks butt.....and the lead guitar player in the hat really knows his stuff.....They were Jammin.....:punkrocke:headbang::cheers:

IMG_0465aa.jpg
IMG_0466aa.jpg
IMG_0467aa.jpg
IMG_0468xx.jpg
IMG_0470xxx.jpg
IMG_0469aa.jpg
IMG_0471aa.jpg
IMG_0476aa.jpg
IMG_0478aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0438aa.jpg

The American Eagle isn't just a fancy car with a splashy paint job. It can also go really fast.

The streamlined vehicle, which was designed and built by Vista resident Skip Hedrich, has stars and stripes in red, white and blue with the head of a bald eagle painted on its front.

Hedrich, 76, set a land-speed record of 353.35 mph in the vehicle for its engine class at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah during a series of runs in September.

Hedrich said Friday that he wants to reach more than 400 mph this year.

modifications to the engine.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/02/vista-driver-hopes-to-reach-400-mph-in-self-made/

Back
Top Bottom