great article

A very good article...actually, that was awesome. But I'm sure all the Earnhardt haters will say something about it.

She is a very strong woman and has had a lot of stuff to deal with. I really wish her the best.

I really enjoyed that article, bowtie. Thanks for the link. I look forward to seeing more of Teresa at the tracks. Many people don't have a clue as to what it takes and how long it takes a person to be able to function "normally" after losing a loved one, much less your spouse. Teresa has had an even more difficult time keeping a race shop going along with grieving for the loss of her husband and best friend. My cudos to a woman with the strength to continue on in the path she has chosen in carrying out Dale Earnhardt, Sr.'s dreams!

fergy, let's hope that the "Earnhardt haters" only have positive things to say! ;)

It is a very good article.

It seems to me that Teresa either may or may not want to be "up front" as far the public goes in running this team. Said that last year. In the back of my mind there is an itch that says the sponsors may be pressuring her to present more of a public presence, which is I suppose their right. You notice that she is in a couple of commericials this year, something I don't recall her ever having done in the past. Likely in this case the sponsors, from a marketing point of view, are very likely correct. She has an excellent though low key presence that comes across very well.

As to her direction for the racing side of the team, only time will tell. The business part of the equation will probably be a natural fit for her. The operational side of the equation at times baffles even those who have spent the better part of their lives doing nothing else. Finding the right combination of personalities and abilities is trying for one team, let alone for three. Hopefully she has some trusted and wise advisors to whom she listens. Whether the advise she heeds and that she discards based upon on her own vision and judgement proves successfull, we will wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom