Great day for DEI

R

racerx11

All three drivers in the top ten. :cheers: Good job for those guys. Nice to see them run good someplace besides Tona and Dega. Not only that but mikey is the current WC points leader :EEEEK: :EEEEK: Surpriseing but nice to see.

:bounce: :pbjtime: Mikey is the points leader, could not be any happier. Great weekend for all DEI drivers. :bounce:

great job by all of DEI

NOT! Park couldn't manage a decent finish without running someone into the wall AGAIN. Personally I like the guy but as a driver I say "go back to BGN with the rest of the kids that cant play right".

Kel

Actually Steve is my favorite of the DEI drivers.....still not real happy with some of his on track blunders,but good to see him run well. :cheers:

Good day for Dale Jr, needed them points bad.. and a good day to the rest of my DEI boys. Good for Mikey to get the points lead, and good for Steve to finally have a good run. Also, good one for Harvick.. moves him up to 7th in points..

Great run for all the DEI guys. DJ sure seemed, how should I put it, upset when they interviewed him.

Originally posted by DJFan@Mar 2 2003, 06:30 PM
great job by all of DEI

NOT! Park couldn't manage a decent finish without running someone into the wall AGAIN. Personally I like the guy but as a driver I say "go back to BGN with the rest of the kids that cant play right".

Kel
I've been a DJ fan since he went to Yates (he was my driver before Matt was in WC & still is my driver), it sucked, but it I don't think it was Steve's fault...he had to check up & lost it...DJ was in the wrong place. DJ was po'd at first, but being the true competitor that he is, he didn't say names or call names like most, if not like almost all the other drivers would have done. (Matt is is the same way, that's why these guys are the best!)

I like DJ and Park both. I watch the race and replays. It didn't look like it was Parks fault. Look like the car just got loose and made contact. DJ seen that in the replay thet's why he didn't say much. But it still dont keep you from getting upset.

Exactly right, Gollum. Everyone had been saying all weekend how the car on the outside can cause a car on the inside to get loose and come around.
Looked to me like that's what happened to Steve.

Certainly it's what happened to Mike Skinner and Rusty Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom