greetings to everyone

2088bob

have been away from the racing world for the last 6 months kind of surprized to find out about this WoO /NST split yea like i said been kinda out of the loop i had heard some rumblings amongst the drivers thru last season and lets face it the WoO series has definately had its ups and downs the last few seasons
so lets get this out in the open right away i LOVE sprint cars got hooked on WoO 5 years back at eldora speedway i am also a rabid Danny Lasoski fan who's last name i happen to share i also dislike tony stewart a great deal i have witnessed firsthand his childish temper tantrums up close i was also saddened to hear of his purchase of eldora speedway from earl baltess and the fact that he was dannys car owner the last 4 years didn't make me real happy either but i overlooked it because of my admiration for danny lasoski i am happy to see danny reunited with dennis roth motorsports and that he is back at the wheel of the 83

any way for those of you more in the know than me what are the chances of danny making an appearance at eldora this season given his recent switch to the national sprint series for the eldora clash and the kings royal eldora is not dannys most favorite track rumor has it that steve kinser said he was going to compete in the event i have not been able to get any information out of dannylasoski.com today would anyone have any input on this
any way i have said what i need to say again greetings to you all

regards robert r lasoski waterloo ontario canada
and for those of you that might be interested this is my street passion danny signed the wing on this car in 2003 it has gone 12.21@109mph at norwalk raceway park and is 100% street legal here in ontario go here
http://frost.bbboy.net/vwengineconversions-viewthread?forum=14&thread=3

Hello; you missed alot; woo/nst spilt; stve kinser sweeps both nites at thunderbowl raceway; woo had their openers; stve won from the front row friday; he won sat from 5th !!!

i hear ya! have had some family issues kind of consumeing my life the past 1/2 year has kept me from the racing scene in gereral all straightened out now

regards 2088bob

Back
Top Bottom