Greg Hodnett

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Sprint car driver. I haven't seen any true confirmation of it on twitter, but he has been in a very serious crash. Multiple things being reported.

@TexasRaceLady if the news I'm seeing on twitter becomes confirmed by a legitimate source could you move this to the checkered flag section? I didnt want to jump the gun.

Oh no. :(

My heart sank when I saw the thread title, because I knew the only reason it would be posted that way.

I don't love sprint car racing because it is deadly. I love it in spite of that, and with some reluctance at times.

RIP

Such a tragic year in sprint car racing. Can't imagine how difficult this must be for the families involved. God speed Greg Hodnett .

Such a tragic year in sprint car racing. Can't imagine how difficult this must be for the families involved. God speed Greg Hodnett .
Been a bad last couple of years for sprint cars, going back to Clausen and Leffler amongst so many others

Another legend.. Just wow. RIP.

Was reading reports of a hard hit and then a fire/entrapment. Reading more now indicating that he was gone on impact. Obviously brings little comfort but it would be nice to know he didn’t burn alive. So sad man. RIP

Kasey Kahne‏Verified account @kaseykahne
.@GregHodnett was a great mentor to anyone that wanted help in the sport. He was a really good guy that you could talk to and was equally as nice as he was helpful. He was absolutely one of the best there ever was on & off the track.
1f64f-1f3fc.png
to his family, friends & Heffner Racing

So sad. I am devastated at this horrible news. Greg Hodnett was a great ambassador for the Pennsylvania Posse branch of sprint car racing, and one of its greatest racers ever.

Godspeed Greg Hodnett.

Condolences to the Hodnett Family and to Heffner Racing. So sad to lose another member of the racing fraternity. May he rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom