Guitar music, guitar players, guitars, etc.

I've played almost 30 years but the music scene really sucks around here. I was gonna post some guitar pics but my imgur is unresponsive. Has been for some time now. Can't figure it out. I need a new image hosting site. Here's a yt vid of some of my old stuff.

[yt]

The guitarist is Steuart Smith, later of The Eagles.

60's Stratocaster.

Randy Rhodes was on another planet when in comes to the guitar. Also ,this is one of the greatest rock albums of al time IMO.

Resurrecting the guitar thread

Jeff Loomis playing Perpetual Burn

This is my baby. My son named her Lenny (after Stevie Ray Vaughan's wife Lenore) when he owned her for a while.

bb45d72a812901332267af5157f3eb01.jpg

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

This is my baby. My son named her Lenny (after Stevie Ray Vaughan's wife Lenore) when he owned her for a while.

bb45d72a812901332267af5157f3eb01.jpg

SRV was incredible.I thank the guitar gods that was able to see him live 3 times including performing "Lenny".

Frank Zappa is one of the most underrated players ever IMO. I could listen to both of these songs 24/7 and never get tired of them.

SRV was incredible.I thank the guitar gods that was able to see him live 3 times including performing "Lenny".

Frank Zappa is one of the most underrated players ever IMO. I could listen to both of these songs 24/7 and never get tired of them.

That is my favorite version of Lenny as well. Just the passion you can feel just oozing out of him as he plays it there

My collection. I owed CamePowered a demo, but I've been lacking lately and kinda can't cope.
YJR11Qx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom