Haas Automation paint scheme

It looks a whole heap like the Goodwrech chevy of Dale

It looks good!

I like the scheme and think they got a good start. The only thing i dont like is the numbers. They just don't seem to fit on the car right. They need a different font or something. But that's jmo

Clicked on the link and when the photo popped up my first words were "Oh,,, wow". Take off the numbers and sponsors, drop the red stripe down 6 inches and just have the narrow silver band that's a Sr car.

I have mixed emotions over seeing his paint scheme on someone elses car.

I think the black is an Army black, which isn't as glossy.
agreed. tony's is flat black, Dale's was glossy

I agree with bad number font. looks like something Tony created in NASCAR Simracing or something.

Clicked on the link and when the photo popped up my first words were "Oh,,, wow". Take off the numbers and sponsors, drop the red stripe down 6 inches and just have the narrow silver band that's a Sr car.

I have mixed emotions over seeing his paint scheme on someone elses car.

Yep so do I, but then again I think it is a tribute to SR, I think that Tony looked up to him.

That looks like a test car to me, I doubt we'll see that look on the track. And, although Earnhardt is synonymous with the black & silver #3, isn't it more of Richard Childress' property?

That looks like a test car to me, I doubt we'll see that look on the track. And, although Earnhardt is synonymous with the black & silver #3, isn't it more of Richard Childress' property?

I bet we'll see it on the track. ;) Mabey they are working in a budget and this is a way to save money.

the #3 will be back someday but it's too soon now unless dale jr was the driver. that's not going to happen any time soon.

I bet we'll see it on the track. ;) Mabey they are working in a budget and this is a way to save money.
good point. no fancy designs = saves money.

That said, im willing to bet it's a real paint hob- Looks to me like the letters and numbers are vinyl, but the paint is black base, silver secondary, then red stripe?

Back
Top Bottom