Had My First last week

sdj

Just a race fan
My first Monster Energy Drink!

I have not had any brand of energy drink since they came on the market.But last week, while making roof repairs and limb and debris removal from my properties, after the hurricane, on 98 degree heat with 90% humidity, the man I had hired to help me offered me an Ice Cold 15 OZ can of "Java Monster LOCA MOCA".

Man oh man, that coffee flavored drink is gooood! (should have never had one) :mad:, but I am sure I will, limited mind you, as they are $2.00 a can at Dollar General.

Yep, LOCO MOCA, is Good Stuff.:D

I have never tried a Monster, Red Bull, or any other energy drink besides Amp. I get most of my caffeine in the form of Mountain Dew.

I drank Red Bull a couple of times during my freshman year in college. It tasted like carbonated cough medicine, I didn't feel any more energized, and then I found out that it's terrible for you. I was like "nope, I'm done." No more energy drinks for me. All I drink is water, and orange juice on the very rare occasions when I get sick.

I am in good health but my doc says absolutely NO energy drinks for me.

https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa16/2016/11/30/the-dangers-of-energy-drinks/

For that matter, I'm still suspicious of Brian Vickers getting serious blood clots while driving for Red Bull. Could it be that he drank too much of his sponsor’s product (which some studies have shown can cause blood clots)?

Still, love em or hate 'em energy drinks almost single handedly keep auto racing going these days.

The monster truck came around the parking lot at Vegas last year giving them away. First one I had ever tasted and had to pour it out.
89e8d3c38b0886318cad8a9db5660965.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Monster is nasty, Redbull is piss in a can and you couldnt pay me enough to drink it, now, Full Throttle , the blue stuff, used to be called Blue Demon, is really , I did a taste test one night at my then job at the time about 7 years ago and tired every single one on the market we had.

I usually drink 5-Hour Energy when I need a boost, I don't think it's as hard on your innards as Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar, etc.

This isn't really an energy drink, although some people lump it in with them. It's great. A watermelon Mtn Dew.

41d80cwpq7L._SY355_.jpg

I drank my first Monster the first race of the season to lend my support and
have a can for the collectibles shelf, closest analogy I could come up with
is crushing up a bag of sweet tarts and dumping them in a big glass of
alka seltzer.

When I had my first Monster, my heart started racing a bit. At first I thought it was because of excessive caffeine, but cold coffee drinks have just as much caffeine.

Must've been a fluke, or there's something else in that Monster. :eek: Maybe I'll try another at some point, though I shouldn't support Monster since they support our disgusting playoff format.

Speaking of Monster, I have a classmate who drinks Monster and eats Oreos for breakfast in class.

Back
Top Bottom