Haha more Favre Drama

Brett the next Tiger Woods

(NewsCore) - Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre -- facing a league probe after he was accused of sending lewd messages to a female reporter -- allegedly tried the same seduction technique with a masseuse working for the New York Jets, the New York Post reported Sunday.

The gridiron granddaddy is already being investigated after he allegedly sent a flurry of lustful texts to sultry former Gang Green sideline reporter Jennifer Sterger, 26, a Playboy pinup who currently works as co-host on cable sports roundup show, "The Daily Line."

The married massage therapist, who does not want to be identified, was working part-time for the Jets during training camp in 2008 when she caught Favre’s eye.

She had been kneading one of the quarterback’s teammates when Favre, being rubbed down by one of her colleagues, shot her a glance, she said. “He was looking at me like I was a hanging slab of meat,” the masseuse told The Post.

The woman confessed to her husband immediately about the unwanted flurry of attention but the star quarterback allegedly contacted her the next day -- the first in a seamy stream of phone calls, emails and texts from Favre, she claims.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/sports...ays-jets-masseuse-dpgonc-km-20101010_10041468

What i don't understand is if this was such a big deal why did it take 2 years for this crap to come out? The reporter who was given the info in a confidential e-mail was told by the woman, who farve texted, not to make it public. That guy, IMO, should be the one under investigation. This **** goes on all the time with pro athletes, was Favre wrong yeh, but it wasn't that big of a deal at the time or the woman would of gone public with it right away. Maybe she feared losing her job with the Jets, but it seems to me she had everything to gain by reporting it in 2008. So why then does this dick head reporter come out with this 2 years later?

What i don't understand is if this was such a big deal why did it take 2 years for this crap to come out? The reporter who was given the info in a confidential e-mail was told by the woman, who farve texted, not to make it public. That guy, IMO, should be the one under investigation. This **** goes on all the time with pro athletes, was Favre wrong yeh, but it wasn't that big of a deal at the time or the woman would of gone public with it right away. Maybe she feared losing her job with the Jets, but it seems to me she had everything to gain by reporting it in 2008. So why then does this dick head reporter come out with this 2 years later?

It did come out 2 years ago...but was hushed up really quick....Favre is nothing but a self centered pig who had everyone fooled. I'm glad I never liked the trator pig

I just think it is pretty funny how he is trying to change the subject by talking about how bad his elbow hurts?

Can you think of any other NFL players who want everybody to know how hurt they are? Usually they all try to cover up any injuries, mostly to keep their opponents from targeting their weekness. This tool's agent sent out pictures of his ankle injury after Favre blew their playoff game with another interception.

Back
Top Bottom