Hang In There Greg

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOOOOOOOOOOOO (safely) FOR THE WIN GREG BIFFLE

I guess I don't hate fords as much as I thought :p

I too hate Ford, but I do like Biffle. I am glad to see its official that he is going to Cup next year. 2003 Winston Cup Rookie of the Year!!!!!!

Originally posted by Excellerator
I too hate Ford, but I do like Biffle. I am glad to see its official that he is going to Cup next year. 2003 Winston Cup Rookie of the Year!!!!!!

I know I did hear about it, but forget the details so please fill me in PURRRRRRRR

I have been sick with the flu and a lot of back problems, so the memory is not as good as usual (medicine head).:cookoo:

Originally posted by FANOF5
nice pic kat......where do you get these???????

Hi Fan of Texas Terry!

Most of the pics I get from various Joke sites that I subscibe to including Insane Picturey, Funny Animals and more. If you would like more info, just email me at [email protected] and don't forget to include your site name so I know who you are. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by kat2220

Hi Fan of Texas Terry!  

Most of the pics I get from various Joke sites that I subscibe to including Insane Picturey, Funny Animals and more. If you would like more info, just email me at [email protected] and don't forget to include your site name so I know who you are. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I loved that one!!! HA HA HA

Back
Top Bottom