Happy Birthday IronMan28!!

Happy birthday babe. Hope you have a good day, you deserve it. I tried to get you a house for your birthday, but the old biddie who lives in it wasn't on our timetable. Maybe you can get it for mine lol.

:booya:? :)

party015.gif
, IM28!

Wish I had a guy who was trying to buy ME a house for my birthday! :)

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
That's not all he wants to give her for her birthday!;)

You are correct. I also gave her a Got Dirt? racing shirt.

OHHHH, you meant.......my goodness, BC, what kind of guy do you think I am? :eek:

Thank- you all. I am sneaking in here while the bosses are all away. I think there should be some kind of law against having to work on your birthday.

TWF, Hopefully the old biddie will come off her rocker in time for your birthday. lol Thank you for trying though. We are almost there.

B.C. I know what you can give me for my birthday....you can root for the Canes on Nov. 9th GO MIAMI!!!!!! lol

Sorry IronMan28, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday but I'm not rootin for the Canes. Not a chance in hell on that one.:rolleyes:

Aww....Ward-Fan, you just a loving caring husband that wants to umm....make his wife happy on her birthday. Nothing wrong with that.;) :eek:

Happy Birthday Ms TnWard[Ironman28] Make that ol ridgerunner take you out to a nice dinner.Don't settle for any Mac Donalds either.Hit him up for a bottle of that Dom Perreion,don't settle for mad dog 20 20.;)

pbunch :takethat: TWF

Whaddaya tryin to do man, ruin me?? Besides, IM is a non-partaker usually. I'm the alky in the family...

:D

Sorry TnWard.:D I got one of those too,She sniffs the lid from a from a wine cooler,and starts shuckin the duds,and dancing on tables.I just throw her a buck,and open another brew.:p

PBunch, He is taken me out to dinner, since it is raining and I can't have the meal I asked for tonight. He does love me but not enough to cook in the rain. LOL

I finally made it home from work, my boss decided today would be a good day to catch up with me on business.

Have a good night we are leaving for dinner and whatever else comes to mind :p Thank you all again.

Yet another present I didn't get for my birthday... :mad:

:p

Seriously, though...Have a fun time, IM28! You two sound like a great couple. :)

Back
Top Bottom