Has Ross Chastain (at age 29) lost a few brain cells?

JJ_14

Go Briscoe!
I still can't believe what he did at Martinsville. Not only the fact that it worked, but the implications that it had. That move catapulted him to the final four. Unbelievable.

Do you guys think NASCAR is going to make a new rule for that move? I personally think they will. You can't have drivers wall-riding trying to win races.

Ross Chastain is a massive legend, but he could've gotten hurt. That move is going to be remembered for a very long time. It'll be featured in many documentaries about NASCAR.

I still can't believe what he did at Martinsville. Not only the fact that it worked, but the implications that it had. That move catapulted him to the final four. Unbelievable.

Do you guys think NASCAR is going to make a new rule for that move? I personally think they will. You can't have drivers wall-riding trying to win races.

Ross Chastain is a massive legend, but he could've gotten hurt. That move is going to be remembered for a very long time. It'll be featured in many documentaries about NASCAR.
I know you thought of the title then had to work from there but in my book the joke was funny enough to be worth it, earning a laughing emoji reaction.

I just had to watch it one more time tonight and breakout into the giggles all over again like the most fascinated child in the room.

One of the damnbest most shiet fire things I have even seen in over 50 years of following racing. That moment is a keeper, if only Wide World Sports still played on TV, they would have had to put it into the open video clip.

still just a giggling....

I just had to watch it one more time tonight and breakout into the giggles all over again like the most fascinated child in the room.

One of the damnbest most shiet fire things I have even seen in over 50 years of following racing. That moment is a keeper, if only Wide World Sports still played on TV, they would have had to put it into the open video clip.

Similar move here but I liked that Newman realized his car was plowing like a dump truck & used 8 tires to turn his car.

After having to listen to Hambone all year dogging Ross like he sets the rules in Nascar, the ultimate irony is Ross knocking him out of the playoffs with the hail melon. What a year.

Something we can all agree on.

Greatest Move in NASCAR History

Back
Top Bottom