HBO Max

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
So this has been a complete disaster.

AT&T/WarnerMedia launched the much anticipated HBO Max today, advertised to work on all platforms like HBO Now. Except, they don't have an app on Roku or Amazon Fire, the two most popular (by far) streaming devices.

So this has been a complete disaster.

AT&T/WarnerMedia launched the much anticipated HBO Max today, advertised to work on all platforms like HBO Now. Except, they don't have an app on Roku or Amazon Fire, the two most popular (by far) streaming devices.

The fact that it's $15 a month is a disaster in itself. And here I am, without Netflix because I found it too expensive.

15 Bucks straight out of the box is a hard pill to swallow.

It's not like you're getting special features added to movies or shows. at least add audio commentary or something. I always love to hear the cast and director discuss the ins and outs of what making that specific episode or movie was like.

You often get fun tibits with those. But for plain old episodes I dont dont think so. Netflix is fine.

Well we are talking about AT&T. I am hoping AT&T sells Directv to another company who has good customer service and actually cares about their customers. Directv was really good before At&t took over, it's just been going down hill since. I have had directv for several years.

The Not so Late night show with Elmo.

Yes, I want to watch that. Don't judge me.
Wait that's real? I thought it was just a joke.

Able to watch HBO Max on my new Samsung TV.

This is a collection of GOAT movies.

Citizen Kane, Casablanca, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Stagecoach, The Searchers, The Wizard of Oz, North by Northwest, Chicago, Once Upon A Time in the West, tons of Charlie Chaplin movies. It even has Living in Oblivion.

The only movies from my film studies course that's not on here are The Empire Strikes Back, The Dark Knight and The Shawshank Redemption.

This movie collection is INSANE.

Able to watch HBO Max on my new Samsung TV.

This is a collection of GOAT movies.

Citizen Kane, Casablanca, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Stagecoach, The Searchers, The Wizard of Oz, North by Northwest, Chicago, Once Upon A Time in the West, tons of Charlie Chaplin movies. It even has Living in Oblivion.

The only movies from my film studies course that's not on here are The Empire Strikes Back, The Dark Knight and The Shawshank Redemption.

This movie collection is INSANE.

Not really interested in the movie side. The TV shows though are a pretty enticing offer.

At some point I think I'll give it a try for a few months. Long term though, HBO is too expensive.

Not really interested in the movie side. The TV shows though are a pretty enticing offer.

At some point I think I'll give it a try for a few months. Long term though, HBO is too expensive.

I’ve had HBO for years so there’s no price difference for me.

Back
Top Bottom