Here at the track!

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
The wind is horrible! I really feel bad for the folks camping in tents. My RV is rocking pretty hard. Even with the wind, we'll be heading over to the track shortly. Qualfying is at 6pm this evening. Have a great rest of the week folks!!!

The wind is horrible! I really feel bad for the folks camping in tents. My RV is rocking pretty hard. Even with the wind, we'll be heading over to the track shortly. Qualfying is at 6pm this evening. Have a great rest of the week folks!!!
35-40 MPH at times. plus a brief rain shower.

I Interviewed Morgan Shepherd, Jason Keller, and Justin Allgaier today.

Think I'm going to wait till the fall race and spend my money for this race on my truck.

I have 600 some odd MB of media....just from thursday.

Hopefully Cesar and filter out the small sampling i sent him and they can be posted here.

Got Ragan's interview written...bed time @ 2AM.

Sounds like fun! Wish I was there with you, too! Anything is better than being here where they're talking about it getting cold again and rain turning into snow. Yep, sure would appreciate being in Texas about now. :)

Enjoy and give us good reports!!! :D

http://www.racingforthewin.com/NASCAR-Nationwide-Series-News/full-coverage-from-tms-thursday.html

And Steve, yes Allgaier is a good guy. A great driver and a class act.

I'm interested in hearing the Jason Keller interview. And I'm still waiting to hear back from Bobby Labonte and AJ Allmendinger.
I've got my Ragan questions done (10 of them). Went to bed at 2 AM..no way i coulda done bobby's or AJ's. But they shouldn't be too hard to do impromptu, since i actually know who they are.

I think Andy, Cesar, and I are shooting to all have 5 digit texting bills this month if all 4 days go like yesterday...

both feet, both shoulders, and both hips are all sore, as well as my back. Will i even make it to monday?! :p

LOL Poor baby! Just think when we old folks go walking around tracks for a weekend. ;) Have fun!

LOL Poor baby! Just think when we old folks go walking around tracks for a weekend. ;) Have fun!
30 pound backpack, 10 pound amera bag, and miles upon miles of walking and endless minutes standing.

;)

No air card. No 5 digits on the backstretch. iPhone :)
looks like you're moving up in technology! lol.

You might have seen me today...during most of pracice i was at the turn-in to the garage next to the goodyear building. I had my camera bout 10 foot off the ground for all my pics from that section.

looks like you're moving up in technology! lol.

You might have seen me today...during most of pracice i was at the turn-in to the garage next to the goodyear building. I had my camera bout 10 foot off the ground for all my pics from that section.

Yep. But I might get me an aircard for the Nov races. :)

30 pound backpack, 10 pound amera bag, and miles upon miles of walking and endless minutes standing.

;)

Well, you could be like my nephew in the Army and you could at least double the weight of your backpack, add carrying a rifle, wearing a helmet, hiking up mountains... and I think you'll find your stuff pretty light. LOL

We had so much stuff we were carrying prerace and had to walk so far back to the car to drop the stuff off after I walked a lot of the infield, got us to the pits and garage so by the time we hade to rewalk all of that to get to the parking lot, I felt like crawling the 5 rows and to the end of the line to the car. LOL Talk about old and out of shape, but my daughter was the one complaining about getting something to eat and HAD to get her sandwich from the car. I didn't know how tired my legs were while I was close to the cars. :D This year I'm conditioning myself before. heh heh.

Now you two make sure we get a good race later today! We can't settle for a repeat of the Nationwide race.... unless it's Jeff who wants to stink up the place to the finish line. LOL :D HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you could be like my nephew in the Army and you could at least double the weight of your backpack, add carrying a rifle, wearing a helmet, hiking up mountains... and I think you'll find your stuff pretty light. LOL

We had so much stuff we were carrying prerace and had to walk so far back to the car to drop the stuff off after I walked a lot of the infield, got us to the pits and garage so by the time we hade to rewalk all of that to get to the parking lot, I felt like crawling the 5 rows and to the end of the line to the car. LOL Talk about old and out of shape, but my daughter was the one complaining about getting something to eat and HAD to get her sandwich from the car. I didn't know how tired my legs were while I was close to the cars. :D This year I'm conditioning myself before. heh heh.

Now you two make sure we get a good race later today! We can't settle for a repeat of the Nationwide race.... unless it's Jeff who wants to stink up the place to the finish line. LOL :D HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Back
Top Bottom