Here's A Pic... Add The Words.

H

Highboy90

capt.1059164995.nascar_pennsylvania_500_pxg102.jpg

Jeff thinking: Dang maybe I should have driven the 48, instead of the 24...

"Rusty won't move over for you, you have to move him"

Jeff: "Ok Im listening."

Jimmie: "They are installing traction control, Jeff! Keep quiet though, and please, pretty please dont whine about it!"

Jeff thinking to himself: ::my oh my how bright those numbers are.::

Jeff listening to Jimmie:

"Boy Jeff... I thought we was 2 good team-mates. Kevin and Robby sure kicked our asses today!!"

Jeff to Jimmie..."They may not like you because you are good and you speak clearly. Don't let them not respect you"

Jeff: Jimmie, remember ur plan, if Rusty is leading, do the bump and run. I have much experience doing that to Rusty

Jeff:"boy o boy do i miss these good cars,it feels so good just to touch it again"

Jeff thinking....WOW two coats of Turtle wax, sure do look better than that crap Dupont gives me....

Jeff: I love you man!!!
Jimmie: you're not getting my budweiser.

Jeff thinking: I knew we shouldn't have gave Jimmy all those spare parts.

Originally posted by Bucky Badger+Aug 4 2003, 07:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bucky Badger @ Aug 4 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gordon24fan@Aug 3 2003, 08:10 PM
"Rusty won't move over for you, you have to move him"
Like this? [/b][/quote]
hehehe

Thanks for the flashback pic BB...I really kind of miss that paint scheme. It was pretty successful. :D

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Aug 5 2003, 01:58 AM
It is a beautiful shot of the hood of the car, 4X. :)
Yeah it was. It was a lot easier to find him on the track too ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom