Back in black
back to front
back, back, way back
back up the bus
back kme up
back up singers
back with a vengence
back on the chain gang

To those who know me "HI" to those who don't "pleased to meatcha" to those who are no longer here "where are you?!?!?!"

Did anyone miss me?

Still eating smoke - the law will never find me in all this haze! I'm still miffed at you for excluding me from big dawgs ;)

I know, darling. But, rules are rules. Come next February, be sure to sign up. :)
In fact, I'll let you be the first one on the list.

Have you had many fires this summer? I worry about firemen and police officers.

NOt too bad - had my share I guess. GLad SOMEBODY is worried about little ole me!

"free" - nah I'm actually quite expensive. Just ask the city administrator that signs my paycheck!!!

BTW I'm still looking for "General Chitchat" - and when I find him do I salute - or stand up or what?!?!?!?

I still remember when he was Major Chitchat - oh the memmories of days gone by *sniff*

Hi, Smoke!

I'm one of the émigrés who washed in here around June.

You seem like a lot of fun. Hope you stick around! :)

FUN?!?!?!? Why I'm more fun than a set of boxer shorts full of fire ants!!

I'm more fun than watching a cat play with a live lobster.

I'm more fun than staring ot fireflies for an hour without blinking.

I'm more fun than vaseline, ping pong balls and elastic bands (don't ask)

I'm more fun than a 68 Mustang convertible (blue with a black top) with a four speed standard and a 289 engine driving to the limits of the Pacific Coast Highway.........well maybe not more fun than that!!!

Wow, more fun than ping pong balls?!
aetsch023.gif

Pretty impressive.

No?! What kind of fan are you? ;) :p

There's a wonderful Two Towers preview on the DVD...so wonderful that I find myself talking to the TV and telling PJ he's an evil evil man for taunting us and making us wait until Dec. to see the movie!

Didya hear about the "special edition" DVD due out before Christmas?

Supposed to have 30 minutes of extra footage.

Hi-ya Smoke! Good to meet ya, hope we get to have some good conversations! :)

LOL, but that's different, TRL. You're supposed to yell at the TV during a race. :)

Back
Top Bottom