hey DE

Naw........been there once. That was enough for me!:) Those buffalo wings are just too expensive as well as everything else. I don't drink unless I have transportation arranged when I go out so not much to go to Hooters for. I have an extremely attractive wife so if I want to see "hooters" I just have to turn my head right here in my own living room. Thanks anyway.:) :D

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
you drive a hard boggon. ok i will pay for the kk's this week then and take them to jimmy:p

Awww......right!!:) Another Jimmy fan........hey abooja, you got the weekend off. Lappy's filling in for ya!!:D

Sgbg.........we can save almost 200 bucks this week........Lappy's buying!! Yaahooooo......more to put to the new tee-shirt you were designing!!:leap:

I was wondering where I was going to get the money for all the tee shirt requests! That is a load off my mind. Lappy must have got a good deal on buying those KK. Be sure you have Jimmy's fav. We want him to win this week! Maybe if he does we can up the club membership dues?:)

Yeah sg........that 3 buck credit we have to give on every 2 buck membership fee is getting expensive!!:(

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
not relly a fan just want to see him win

That makes you a fan!!:D

Welcome out of the closet, Lappy!!:beerchug:

If you want it.........but this time you have stay longer than the week you stayed last time!!:)

Once you cross over to stand in Jimmy's shadow, you can not go back! (can't find the way back anyway, no light!--haha hope you get that?!) We all know you're a Spencer fan, just be big enough to admit it, goodness knows Jimmy is!:p Our meetings need some excitment, hope your up to the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom