Hey everyone...

J

judas1

hey guys and gals,

just got back from our cruise. what a great time. i think its feeding time again:p wow, what a great time. i think the highlight other than the food was when we docked in st john and 30 of us got a bunch of taxis and ended up taking the JET BOAT rides at the reversing falls. wholly cow man, what a ride!!!! definantly taking another one next winter toward the carribean!!

judas1, did y'all get to see other islands too?

I've never been on a cruise and am a real homebody. I only travel vicariously but know a lot about geography. Isn't St Johns a USVI?

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and welcome home, kat:waver:

actually, it is possible that there are two of them. where i was, it is up in canada, st johns, new brunswick. then we did goto nova scotia. man, it was a blast. there were 3400 people on board and over 1000 of them were with us!!!! it is hard to describe the excitement and fun we all had:D . uhhhhhh, i think its time to eat again. wheres the buffet?:rolleyes:

Scotia is where My Nana was born!!! back in 1892 and she didn't come to the USA till she was 13 and spoke only french then.

Did you see whales and eat that great cambake/chowder/steamers/lobster?

The food and ocean fishing is the only thing I really miss since moving here 8 years ago.

REAL STEAMERS, from COLD water are the best.

OOOHHH, THAT FOOD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

foood, man the food is great. i took a picture from the ship of the Steamers Lobster Company. came out great.

Thanks Tab, glad to be back, kinda:p

Hey judas...

We're getting ready for our trip at the end of the month. :) Can't wait.

you'll have a blast! try to get to the boar raftrides! you will enjoy that!!! its cool.;)

Welcome back, judas. I know what you mean about "where is the food" ! ! LOL

Sounds like you had a blast. It's only 3 weeks til I leave for Richmond.

Paul, you have a great trip!

you will have a great time in richmond, dont miss the midnight buffet:p

WELCOME BACK.................NICE TO SEE YOU HOME..........:leap:

why thank you. cant wait for the next one. seems like we've been in the vacation of the month club over the past 4 months:p . Thank You Jesus!

~uhh, i think the hot tubs are over just past the buffet~

The last cruise I was on, the feeding schedule was something like this ----

Breakfast
Mid-morning snack
Lunch
Mid-afternoon snack
High Tea
Dinner
Midnight Buffet

Of course, if you wanted a tuna fish sandwich or a steak at 3AM, just call Room Service. hehehe

It's a wonder I still had clothes that fit when I got off the ship.

lol, that is pretty much the same schedule, lol. i know i went on as a passenger and came off like luggage.:p time to get back to that workout program:eek:

Back
Top Bottom