Hey folks...

paul

Team Owner
We have a new moderator in town. HardScrabble has accepted our invitation to help us moderate the NASCAR board. HS is a wealth of information and will be a great assest to the place.

So, be careful over there in the NASCAR board HS is watchin...:)

Good choice,Is someone quiting Paul,I hope not.I will look forward to the Scrabble,He has more right answers than my wife :p :beerchug: Look out folks we got a new spotter.:D

Congratulations Hardscrabble.........be easy on us peons now!!:D

That's a good deal Paul.:)Doggone,I hope silly season ain't goin on around here too. :p

Oh, cool! Great choice. :thumbsup:

Good luck, HardScrabble, in your ascent to the other side. :)

While we were at it...we decided to throw fergy to the wolves too. Fergy has been here for a long time and he's gonna overlook the Off Topic boards and the Diecast sections.

Be careful out there...;)

Lord have mercy,silly season has started here at the forum,Dang you ain't gonna send me to Jerry Jones team,are you Paul?:p

Sounds good to me.:D :calpping::victory:

Congratulationa HS and fergy and

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR kat:waver:

Well that might be allright,They do need some help.Not in A MILLION YEARS PAUL.I would rather be a Gordon fan for the rest of my life.:D

Is it any wonder no one selected pbunch and TWF to moderate anything? LMAO

Thanks folks.....I'll do my best and if you think I'm getting out of line or not doing what I should, please tell me. Or go to Paul or any of the other Mods so they can straighten me out.

Congrats to you too, Fergy. :thumbsup:

Don't know why I thought you were a lady. :eek:

Great choices Paul!! Two great guys!

But dammit, now I have to watch out for Fergy to catch me on the Ffx county roads, and in here..... ;)

i saw it comin hs when you hit senior member. if you look back i mentioned big things in your future, that is what i was referring to;) you deserve it. perfect for the fun:D

and Fergy, congrats to you also. you are also deserving of the fun slot!!

Originally posted by HappyHour
Great choices Paul!! Two great guys!  

But dammit, now I have to watch out for Fergy to catch me on the Ffx county roads, and in here..... ;)

I'll get ya one way or the other....hee hee:D

All good folks on this board and I appreciate all the kind words. Don't see as how there will be a whole lot to keeping an eye on this group.!:D

Which suits me right down to the ground. LIke Fergy said, if something strikes ya wrong about anything that I might do, let me know.

thanks again

See Ya'll in Print!!:D

Congrats to both and I hope neither are too much of a Spencer fan! We love to have fun at his expense sometimes! Hope we can still count on your informative posts HS!:D

Congrats to you. Glad to see it happen to a pair of real nice pepole. Good Luck;)

Congratulations Hardscrabble and Fergy.............:leap: :nyanya: :cookoo: :bald: :fish:

Two more go to the Dark Side.:p Someone has to keep an eye on TRL:D

First of all let me send congrats to you both!!! Now, would someone please give me the low down on all the different "status"? Who can do what and what each means. LOL, I've got the "punk rookie" figured out!! :p

Back
Top Bottom