Hey, Guido!

Guido, I'll give it my best shot. It looks like the 31st is gonna be my best shot at getting to see you. Hubby and I have a rule, that once we get to the traveltrailer at the racetrack, unless it's an emergency, we don't leave the track property. We did that one year on a Friday nite, and it was insane. It took us over 2 hours to get from the entrance to the camping area to our camping spot, approx. 3/4 of a mile in distance. We will be going to the track on the 31st, and might possibly be able to hop over there to see ya! ;)

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 10:45 AM
Hey Guido...when you coming up toward Ohio?
Dee, I don't have anything scheduled for Ohio.... at least not yet.

Don't worry, I'll warn ya if I come through. :lol:

I go through Cincinasty ........er........ Cincinatti once in awhile. Don't quite know where you are in the state.

Some day I'm going to visit my cousins in the Mansfield and Akron areas. Haven't seen them in about 10 years.

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 3 2004, 11:09 AM
Guido, I'll give it my best shot.  It looks like the 31st is gonna be my best shot at getting to see you.  Hubby and I have a rule, that once we get to the traveltrailer at the racetrack, unless it's an emergency, we don't leave the track property.  We did that one year on a Friday nite, and it was insane.  It took us over 2 hours to get from the entrance to the camping area to our camping spot, approx. 3/4 of a mile in distance.  We will be going to the track on the 31st, and might possibly be able to hop over there to see ya!  ;)
That's sounds great, Maj.

Since my shows are in the evening and I leave the car and trailer there the whole three days, maybe I can meet up with you folks somewhere near the track.

I know how bad the traffic gets there. I was there 2 years ago and had to travel back and forth to the track for 3 days and the traffic was horrible.

Once I get everything confirmed and get my motel booked, I'll send ya an e-mail with my cell phone #.

Originally posted by Guido+Mar 3 2004, 05:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Mar 3 2004, 05:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 10:45 AM
Hey Guido...when you coming up toward Ohio?
Dee, I don't have anything scheduled for Ohio.... at least not yet.

Don't worry, I'll warn ya if I come through. :lol:

I go through Cincinasty ........er........ Cincinatti once in awhile. Don't quite know where you are in the state.

Some day I'm going to visit my cousins in the Mansfield and Akron areas. Haven't seen them in about 10 years. [/b][/quote]
Mansfield is probably the closest to me, but I have a girlfriend that lives over by Akron and could always go visit her when you come this way. Let me know!

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 05:54 PM
Mansfield is probably the closest to me, but I have a girlfriend that lives over by Akron and could always go visit her when you come this way.&nbsp; Let me know!
OK!

Should I say anything about it to 97 or should we just have a clandestine meeting. :unsure:

:lol:

Originally posted by Guido+Mar 3 2004, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Mar 3 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 05:54 PM
Mansfield is probably the closest to me, but I have a girlfriend that lives over by Akron and could always go visit her when you come this way.  Let me know!
OK!

Should I say anything about it to 97 or should we just have a clandestine meeting. :unsure:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Oh 97 will be there, I am fixing you up with my girlfriend Guido! She's a real nice girl, but she looks like Jennifer Anniston, and EVERYONE knows how I feel about JA. :lol: Anyway 97 has his own little pet name for her....Queen of Hell. You'll like her I promise! :p

Guido: She is the living incarnation of evil. She makes that little possessed kid on the 'Exorcist' look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook farms! I dont have many talents in this life---but one of 'em is the power to recognize evil women!

Trust me: R-U-N! Even though she does look so much like Jenny A it's frightening. Still run.

(Dee? Can't you post a pic of that demoness?)

Uh, Oh! :unsure:

She's that bad?

97, does she projectile vomit? :huh:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 3 2004, 07:28 PM
(Dee? Can't you post a pic of that demoness?)
Baby do you remember me showing you that picture of her...do you remember what I was wearing???? No I don't think I will be posting it. But nice try.

Originally posted by Guido@Mar 3 2004, 07:39 PM
Uh, Oh! :unsure:

She's that bad?

97, does she projectile vomit? :huh:

She has only projectile vomited once and that was after several shots of piece of a$$(mmm love that shot). Anyway, she isn't evil. She is just... kinda..well...likes to tell ya how it is...even if her version of how it is is way off. But deep down some where I am sure she has a good heart.
Clark just doesn't like her cause she doesn't fall for his boyish charm like the rest of us females. :lol:

Originally posted by Guido+Mar 3 2004, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Mar 3 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Mar 3 2004, 11:09 AM
Guido, I'll give it my best shot.  It looks like the 31st is gonna be my best shot at getting to see you.  Hubby and I have a rule, that once we get to the traveltrailer at the racetrack, unless it's an emergency, we don't leave the track property.  We did that one year on a Friday nite, and it was insane.  It took us over 2 hours to get from the entrance to the camping area to our camping spot, approx. 3/4 of a mile in distance.  We will be going to the track on the 31st, and might possibly be able to hop over there to see ya!  ;)
That's sounds great, Maj.

Since my shows are in the evening and I leave the car and trailer there the whole three days, maybe I can meet up with you folks somewhere near the track.

I know how bad the traffic gets there. I was there 2 years ago and had to travel back and forth to the track for 3 days and the traffic was horrible.

Once I get everything confirmed and get my motel booked, I'll send ya an e-mail with my cell phone #. [/b][/quote]
That sounds like a plan, Guido. I'll still try to make it over to Dallas. Looked at Speed Zone's website, and it says that Kenny Wallace, Bobby Labonte and Scott Riggs will be making appearances. I can't believe it's the end of this month!!! WooHoo! I'm getting antsy! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 08:08 PM
Anyway, she isn't evil. She is just... kinda..well...likes to tell ya how it is...even if her version of how it is is way off. But deep down some where I am sure she has a good heart.
Clark just doesn't like her cause she doesn't fall for his boyish charm like the rest of us females. :lol:
In other words............ she is like a drill sargent......... takes names and kicks a$$. :rolleyes:

I think I'll pass on this Dee. :lol:

Now...... about that picture................. ;)

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 3 2004, 08:53 PM
That sounds like a plan, Guido. I'll still try to make it over to Dallas. Looked at Speed Zone's website, and it says that Kenny Wallace, Bobby Labonte and Scott Riggs will be making appearances. I can't believe it's the end of this month!!! WooHoo! I'm getting antsy! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Maj, I just made my reservations at the Hampton Inn in Irving.

I'm looking forward to this one because it will be my first show of the year. I'm getting a late start but that is no fault of mine. I was ready to go for Daytona.

I don't know which night Kenny will be there. I enjoy working with him; he is just crazy! :lol:

"some where I am sure she has a good heart.":By Dee

And very likely it's in a jar with the other body parts under her bed.

Run Guido.

(PS...and for the record Dee, she DID fall for my 'boyish charm'. ;) )

Oh did she now? :angry: :)

You better be careful...I am not sure she has a jar big enough for your favorite body part...she might have to cut it twice... :wub:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Mar 3 2004, 08:19 PM
Oh did she now? :angry: :)

You better be careful...I am not sure she has a jar big enough for your favorite body part...she might have to cut it twice... :wub:
:EEEEK: :EEEEK: cut it twice and its still to short. ;)

Originally posted by Guido@Mar 2 2004, 06:07 PM
OK, Maj, TRL and others..........

I'll be at Speed Zone in Dallas on 3/31, 4/1, and 4/2 from 5PM until 9PM.
That is located at 11130 Malibu Dr. in Dallas just off of I-35E and exit 438.

97 and Turtle, I'll be at the Wal-Mart in Oxford on 4/23.&nbsp; Don't have the times yet but they said that there are going to be about 8 other show cars there and it is a fund-raiser for Children's Miracle network.&nbsp; The store is located on Plaza Ln. just off of US431 south of I-20 exit 185.

Hope to be able to meet some of you at these shows.&nbsp; :)
Yeah! I shop there all the time! Whoo! Chances are I'll be the only person wearing Schrader or Brian stuff, or you could just look for my car, red Mustang, Nascar decal across windshield, Schrader and Brian decals in the back, can't miss it :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 3 2004, 09:17 PM
"some where I am sure she has a good heart.":By Dee

And very likely it's in a jar with the other body parts under her bed.

Run Guido.

:XXROFL:

OK.... I guess that wasn't a good idea after all, huh?

Besides, it would be a bit difficult coming home and explaining to the wife why I am missing some parts. :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Mar 4 2004, 12:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Mar 4 2004, 12:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guido@Mar 2 2004, 06:07 PM
OK, Maj, TRL and others..........

I'll be at Speed Zone in Dallas on 3/31, 4/1, and 4/2 from 5PM until 9PM.
That is located at 11130 Malibu Dr. in Dallas just off of I-35E and exit 438.

97 and Turtle, I'll be at the Wal-Mart in Oxford on 4/23.  Don't have the times yet but they said that there are going to be about 8 other show cars there and it is a fund-raiser for Children's Miracle network.  The store is located on Plaza Ln. just off of US431 south of I-20 exit 185.

Hope to be able to meet some of you at these shows. &nbsp; :)
Yeah! I shop there all the time! Whoo! Chances are I'll be the only person wearing Schrader or Brian stuff, or you could just look for my car, red Mustang, Nascar decal across windshield, Schrader and Brian decals in the back, can't miss it :lol: [/b][/quote]
OK Turtle.

Hopefully they will put some t-shirts on my truck.

If they do, I'll have one for you. :)

I'll have a friend with me, please have one for her too, she gets violent. Might steal my shirt and leave me laying in a gutter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom