Hey...jr..you In Here???????

C

cutiepie24

now we know you are computer savey...we know you like to get in on the computer...so are you here under a assumed name...come on we won't tell...........:D

JR..........come out, come out, where ever you are...............come out and play now.......................hahahahahaha:D :D :D

Jr's asleep by now.......he's one of those early to bedders!!:) Never stays up late and doesn't party much.......just stays at home and practices on NASCAR 2002 to hone his skills!!:D

how do you know? you don't live with him??
he is probably with some "honey" tonight messing with the sheets..
:D

fRIDAY NIGHT.....jR..IS out partying with one of the blonde big boobed honey's....................:D :D

Originally posted by cutiepie24
fRIDAY NIGHT.....jR..IS out partying with one of the blonde big boobed honey's....................:D :D

In his Interprize rentals no doubt!!:)

Now you've done it, cutiepie. I'm really Junior in drag! I've tried to be as laid back about it as possible but, I reckon, you've done found me out! ;)

I'd better get out of here. Final practice is in 10 minutes. Pam, you've got to get out of my bed now... :p

I saw him turn the corner while a go,He was giving some drunk a ride home.Looked like they couldn"t find the guys house.Kick him out on the street JR.:p

LOL Pbunch....As we speak Jr has read this and now has will never give a drunk a ride home again.:(

now that was good.......JR in drag huh? hahahaha like that one..
PAM ...not THE PAMELA ANDERSON? oh god...she is not his type is she...yeah i know she is every man's type..hahahaha

well.Jr if you are in here...............hope you know we are funnin you...............:D

Yep, Pam Anderson, the one and only. I, uh...I got me a vile of serum here that's supposed to, uh...protect me. Hope it works! ;)

Seriously, though, who does Junior date? I imagine he can get most any woman he wants, but I've never seen him paired up with anyone famous. Has he?

why dont yall guys like the red headed flat chested girls? (sure we would be a pam w/ hair dye an tons of toilet paper)

Back
Top Bottom