Hey PettyBenson fan....

I bet someone is really happy now...

I am too, I've been a fan of his, and it is nice to see him win finally.

Glad to see your guy win one! He must be on top of the world right about now:D Way to go for the whole 10 team:)

I've pulled for Benson since his rookie year, but Michael Waltrip has been my favorite. So I'm pretty excited too. But PettyBensonfan, you've got the name to be proud of this week!

I know you've been waiting for this day for a long time buddy, congrats!!!

I been celrbrating for a while now!! Thanks everyone for thinking of me!! That does show me how much you guys like me, i was never really sure if many people did!!

I was and am very excited can't wait untill IWC tommorw I hope he is on it!!

CONGRATS JOHNNY AND THE JAMES GANG!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the win! I'm sure it was pretty popular in the garage as well. How can anyone dislike Benson?

Hmmmm.....let's see.....whines way too much about clean racing.....looked like Poindexter before he got the laser surgery....got a nose you could build a ski lift on.....had a chance to do donuts in the grass but opted for the conservative (and not very good) ones on the pavement....was not nearly excited enuf in Victory Lane.

Glad to see Johnny get his win.

LMAO 71.

I thought it was funny when he said he could talk all day. But did we need all that DARN popcorn? That was driving me nuts!

Now Kyle needs a win so me and pb can really celebrate

wonder if all the extra wieght from the popcorn effected the hieght of the car.

That would be cool pettyfan!! I hope its next week!!! Ok maybe homestead i wstill need to get down from cloud nine from JOHNNY"S WIN!!!!:leap:

Originally posted by 71Fan
Hmmmm.....let's see.....whines way too much about clean racing.....looked like Poindexter before he got the laser surgery....got a nose you could build a ski lift on.....had a chance to do donuts in the grass but opted for the conservative (and not very good) ones on the pavement....was not nearly excited enuf in Victory Lane.

Glad to see Johnny get his win.

Actually those were pretty good burnouts. Burnouts in the grass really suck.

Had to be a little extra sweet for him to win over Roush and Martin. I seem to recall that parting of ways being less than Christmas card material. JB was a tad, shall we say, miffed at the equipment he was getting, and let his feelings be known in the media a bit more frequently than Mr. Roush liked. Beating Mark, with Valvoline on the car to boot, had to pop his chest out an extra foot or two.

I forgot that Benson used to drive for Roush. Probably was a perfect race for him.

Us Benson fans wish we could forget he raced with Roush! God those were 2 very bad years. i think Johnny must like Pontaic bc when he raced for Bahrai Racing in 1996 and 1997 he ran pretty well Won ROTY, top 20 in points then 11th in 97. Two bad years in a FORD in 98 & 99 at RR DNQ'ed 3 times, the only times he has ever DNQ. Then back to Pontaic and almost won the 2000 Daytona 500. and had his best season last year 11th in points again. Then this year he been injured and missed 5 races but he finaly go the first win!!! Can't wait for the future!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom