Hey Tabasco!!

D

DE Wrangler 2

Aren't you from Louisianna? You have lots of mosquito repellant, I hope. Seems you guys are getting a lot of West Nile disease there. Be careful my friend.

This is the 2nd year in a row. We had 4 die last year here. I have a can of off at the front door, and I spary myself down if I go out in the evening. We didn't get any relief until the end of Oct. last year. Thanks for caring.:)

Yes, Tab. Do be careful. We've got many cases, but no deaths, yet. :(

I've decided that there is nothing outside that needs my attention in the late evenings.

The best repellant I've ever used is Skin So Soft from Avon......that stuff is awesome...

Rubbing a Bounce fabric softener sheet on arms and legs works pretty well too in a pinch. And you smell oh-so-fresh! :)

Hell,I bet they have more killings in Louisanna than that ol skeeter is causing,I know they do here in Ohio.

I heard today we have 58 cases. They are no longer checking dead birds, they have enough. Looks like I will stay inside until the first frost in mid Nov. :( :)

We have a new skeeter. The Asian Tiger, it feeds during the day. :( Now we are at risk 24 hours a day. We have the most spieces of skeeters of any state. We always rank high on the stats no other state wants.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tabasco
We have a new skeeter.  The Asian Tiger, it feeds during the day. :(   Now we are at risk 24 hours a day.  We have the most spieces of skeeters of any state.  We always rank high on the stats no other state wants.:rolleyes:

Well they say it's coming west.......be here in CA maybe by next summer. No where to hide.:)

I heard that last night. Ya'll will have it next spring or ealy summer. No one will be safe, but ya'll don't have as many skeeters we do.

Originally posted by Tabasco
I heard that last night.  Ya'll will have it next spring or ealy summer.  No one will be safe, but ya'll don't have as many skeeters we do.

I don't think any state has as many skeeters as LA. Newly confirmed case of West Nile here in MY county in GA today. We probably don't have as much as LA cuz we are in the middle of a 5 year drought. The birds are pissed at me cuz I will have no standing water so the birdbath is dry.

Get some BATS for the yard, they love to eat skeeters.

We had 2 more die today:( in the state. we also had 2 more cases in our parish.

Back
Top Bottom