Hey there...

paul

Team Owner
Just saw the news about the tragic events involving Tony Stewart and thought about all my old friends here.

How are you all doing? The place looks great! Miss you guys...I should probably come around more often.

Well, damn I would have expected a few hellos from my old friends. :*(

TRL, this is my oldest, Shane:
971061_434489519980217_1763962910_n.jpg

10443129_655510417878125_8996433270374455525_o.jpg

1900665_609925039103330_2961322026300045336_o.jpg

Hey there Fergy! Things are ok...divorced and broke, but ok! :\

And how are you?

Can't complain bud, no one listens anyway...:D

Been there, done that, had the debt with the divorce thing. Its gets better after a while. Just keep on keepin' on...

Hope you're here for a while.

Thank you. I live quite a distance from them right now and I miss them with every bit of me.

It's been a long, painful decade for me...

I'm getting the feeling some of the old folks aren't here...

Well, let me tell all you youngin's....I built this website! :)

Sorry, had to brag a little.

On behalf of the youngins, thank you!

Hey, Paul. You probably remember me by my old forum name 4xchampncountin (also known simply as 4x by the older types like us).

It's good to see you in here. I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. I can relate. You'll see that in other posts, but this one isn't about me. As stated by others, I hope to see you stick around a while.

Thanks all, it's great to see some new faces and some old faces. A lot of people here were very good to me.

TRL is one of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

paul said:
Thanks all, it's great to see some new faces and some old faces. A lot of people here were very good to me. TRL is one of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Thank you for making this great site!

Hey Q-Man!! It has been a long time. I come and lurk from time to time, but I don't post anything. We had a tight group back in the P-Meter days.

Hey Q-Man!! It has been a long time. I come and lurk from time to time, but I don't post anything. We had a tight group back in the P-Meter days.

Pico-meter? That's an awefully high band to be communicating on….

Hey Tab! Good to see you my friend! We sure did have a nice group. Too much drama got in the way of a good thing, though.

It was the good folks like you in this thread here that make me always remember fondly coming around each day!

Thank you for making this great site!

Not sure how great I made it. Some say I ruined it. I just set up some forums, the site was first a blog called pentameter.org. Then I started playing around with different stuff like forums and mini-chat rooms.

Then I changed the domain name to racing-forums when some other site I was on had some drama.

The drama carried over here until I just didn't want to get involved anymore and sold the website to a really, really good person.

Is fury still around here?

Not sure how great I made it. Some say I ruined it. I just set up some forums, the site was first a blog called pentameter.org. Then I started playing around with different stuff like forums and mini-chat rooms.

Then I changed the domain name to racing-forums when some other site I was on had some drama.

The drama carried over here until I just didn't want to get involved anymore and sold the website to a really, really good person.

Is fury still around here?

For all intensive purposes, he's around (somewhere), but I've taken over many of the roles with help of TRL.

Back
Top Bottom