Hiding in the shadows

It was nice to see you again Magnethead. After the season is over I will have a little more time to hang out on here. I'm going to drop the hauler off at the shop tonight and then jump in my car and head up to the Hot Rod Reunion race in Bakersfield CA this weekend. It will be nice to just sit and watch some racing for a change.:)

It was nice to see you again Magnethead. After the season is over I will have a little more time to hang out on here. I'm going to drop the hauler off at the shop tonight and then jump in my car and head up to the Hot Rod Reunion race in Bakersfield CA this weekend. It will be nice to just sit and watch some racing for a change.:)
Dad has wanted to go to the CHRR ever since it started. Maybe next year......

Dad has wanted to go to the CHRR ever since it started. Maybe next year......
He will definitely see some cool looking cars and some great racing. Zingos in Bakersfield is where most of the racers have breakfast. I recommend the bone in ham steak or chicken fried steak with biscuit and gravy, eggs, and potatoes...you wont be hungry after a breakfast at Zingos.:D The cacklefest, and Banquet at the Doubletree Hotel on Thur night is pretty awesome also.

He will definitely see some cool looking cars and some great racing. Zingos in Bakersfield is where most of the racers have breakfast. I recommend the bone in ham steak or chicken fried steak with biscuit and gravy, eggs, and potatoes...you wont be hungry after a breakfast at Zingos.:D The cacklefest, and Banquet at the Doubletree Hotel on Thur night is pretty awesome also.

We're gonna have alot of spare time next year. Since they moved the nationals up a week, maybe a trip out to CHRR will happen. I'd like to go to pomona world finals this year since our locals are going for winngin the D4 bracket finals, but I aint made of money.

Back
Top Bottom